Chapter 18 & Chapter 19

AN: Not edited.

Chapter 18 - Consequences of my Actions (Chelsea POV)

When I was living with Leo and he was training me to be a better little girl, when I would make a mistake with something he would tell me that I was being punished because that was the consequence of my actions.

 Flashback

"Do you know why you are getting this punishment?" Leo asked me as he tightened my limbs to the four cuffs used to hold me in place. It was pointless to even pull on them but each time I did no matter what.

"ANSWER. ME!" He shouted at me.

"Y-yes," I cried.

"Good, I don't want to do this Chelsea but you aren't listening to me. You're making me do this to you... It hurts me more than it hurts you Chelsea." He explained but I couldn't see his face, although he didn't sound like it would hurt him more than me.

"You need to count off, if you stop I'll start over from the beginning." He warned me.

SWAT!!

"O-one!" I shouted.

SWAT!

"Tw-twooo!" I cried.

SWAT!

I was screaming out by now, "Threeeeee," I belted out. Counting until he got to 15, my voice was gone from the screaming, snot running down my face, I was choking on my own spit the pain unbearable but I knew better than to pass out from it, he would only wait until I came around and start over again.

End flashback

I knew his training came in handy most of the time but the truth is, this is one time where I was regretting something I did, marking my mate.

"I Chelsea Hobbs, reject you-" I started to say but was interrupted by Jack running into the room screaming at me "Noooo!!"

"What?" I asked angrily.

"You can't reject him here Chelsea you will attract human attention" he said aloud and then finished the rest over the mind link.

If you reject him since you two are already marked it will kill him and you although you will be able to come back but he wont. You've already created a bond with him the only way to break it is for one of you to die, but since you can't die without coming back you will always be his mate...

Are you sure?  I asked not convinced that I wouldn't be able to get out of this disastrous selfish and wrong mate I was given.

Yes I'm sure Jack said.

Mate made a mistake, we don't forgive him for hurting us but we don't want to kill him either Chelsea! Don't. Kill. Mate! Both Aria and Avena warned me.

Furious that I wouldn't and couldn't reject him I stiffly just grabbed my things and left.

During lunch Jamie and I had decided we would drop our dance class taught here and replace it with a pole fitness class at a place we saw when we had just arrive here. So after leaving Gabe we went to see an adviser to change our schedule. What we found out was truly music to my ears and the best thing I've heard in a very long time.

When I had picked my classes all that had been done over the phone then online but this was a totally unexpected to me. Instead of graduating in May, Jamie and I both would be able to graduate in December. The idea of only having to be there for 4 extra months was the best news I had gotten in such very long time.