Chapter 12

AN: NOT EDITED. Thanks all for voting & commenting, please continue to do so! :)  

Chapter Twelve- Marked? Check. Rejected? Maybe?

"You guys I'm fine, we have class in 40 minutes we should just get ready to go." I said hoping off my bed and walking to my closet. I just wanted them to leave so I could get on with my day, knowing I'd deal with Gabe later. I furious but honestly what did I expect, we marked each other before even knowing if we really were meant to be together, not just thrown together because the Goddess had predetermined that we would be paired.

Taking a quick shower, I then dressed in blue skinny jean, my 'suck it and see,' arctic monkeys shirt, converse and I grabbed a sweater incase rooms were air conditioned and I got cold. Then grabbing my dance bag already packed with clothes and appropriate shoes I walked to my study, taking my textbooks for both math classes I would have that day before dance, then I packed my assignment as well.

Knowing that I had an art class tomorrow I grabbed my sketchbook to draw during my math classes. When I was ready I went downstairs, to meet everyone who I'm sure Jack and Casey already filled in on my morning of pain because of my mate.

I didn't want to think about Gabe and what he did, I wanted to ignore it but I had, had enough from him. Who the hell did he think he was? I mean his pack treated my mom like an insignificant scrub and all of a sudden he wants to treat me like that too? Mark me! But still have Maggie too... I thought then against my own will thinking about the Alpha's words too me. Nothing but a slut on the side...

No one was speaking so I decided to speak first, break the awkwardness. "Look I'm fine." Violet looked at me, he face screaming disbelief at my statement. "Look I want his things out of my house, and I want you to put them near the gate entrance where the security waits. I'll handle him when I get home from my dance class." I said as nonchalant as possible although I was raging with dread and a handful of other feelings that I had never embodied.

"Okay... well we need to leave, you guys have class in 15 minutes... and it's a 10 minute drive so..." Jack said in a non-joking, lets get down to business matter. I nodded my head in understanding and walked out of the door, followed by Violet, Jack, Noah and Jamie who would be in all my classes along with Lucas today.

As we neared the school I was getting nervous... I had never really gone to a class and although I didn't have to participate, just being around so many of my peers was terrifying.

"Chels, are you okay?" asked Jamie concern in his question.

"Yeah, I'm good why?"

"I swear I can hear your heart beat... and you're like 5 minutes away from panting trying to catch your breath." He tapered off.

"Yeah, just nervous..."

"Look Chelsea, going to University is a good thing you're doing here... you have all of us here and we will protect you just go experience this okay? Don't worry about Leo, we have our eyes wide open, and ready for him.

When we finally arrived, found parking and began walking towards my first math class my nerves were getting the better of me, and I wanted this first day to be over already. Looking at my watch I could see that Jamie and I were neither early or late, and the closer we got to our destination the faster my heart began to beat.

Chelsea there are two doors, I will be on one end and Noah will be at the other, Lucas will be in the car while Alex was following us and remained near Lucas. Violet will be the relief for either Noah or I, okay? Said Jack.

I got it... I thought to him.

Don't worry you'll do fine kid... then he shut off the link. As Jamie and I began walking towards the door to the classroom I smelt something.