Chapter 6.5

A/n: From here on out, because a lot of people want to read this story quickly and I deleted that other story I'm going to do a bulk upload of the old chapters and edit them slowly. I've added what I needed too, the bigger part I have left is actual editing and correcting the writing. I will say that those chapters following this one... read at your own risk and KNOW that it's when I first began writing and it's not as good as it could be.

Chapter 7 – Chelsea POV (Show and Tell and The Real Shot and Tell)

I don't understand Nathan, Molly Nathans mate said over their pack link when Jack, Casey and I had everyone for dinner, I understand that Leo is after her, but why would she need so many guards, surely three or four would do when trading off.

Later that night I sat in my room alone, I have to tell them about you three don't I? I asked my wolves. When I first shifted, I wasn't expecting that, Dad had never given me any notice that I was different, I ran into the forest, my bones breaking unnaturally, and after years of training with Leo, I held in every last scream, not wanting to draw attention to myself out there. Whatever was happening to me I thought, was never ending because when I was finally in different form, I went back to being human, only for the painful process to start all over again, and two individual voices talked me through it.

Aria.

Avena.

My two wolves, I was exhausted, my body drained, why me?I thought sadly, why would Jason keep me now? He couldn't find out about this, you are special, were chosen for a reason child, Aria told me. And just when I thought the pain was over, it started all over again, this time the pain excruciating, the sun was coming up but that was all I saw until I heard dad calling me, his hand shaking my naked form awake as well.

.

.

Dad would joke that whoever gave me away, abandoned me the way they did probably didn't realize the undiscovered gem that they idiotically threw away.

After years of training, figuring out my extra talents that came with my wolves, I felt ease with them around, a peace I enjoyed. Physically I had a dancers body, long legs, strong and nicely shaped feet, delicate hands, not many curves and my chest area was a bit lacking and small but I was okay with that. My appearance could and did confuse many. The Alpha of the pack near us didn't know about my strength, after a lot of training with Jack and Casey, dad was sure along with them that I would be a target of many wolves found out, especially alpha's was because when they mated with me they would receive some of my strength and my gifts.

At first I didn't understand why dad had required more training after the initial sessions with Lux, but that became apparent when Jack and Casey told me what my life would be like when or if I ever went public about the color of my wolf and that was when no one else knew I had three wolves to begin with. I had never heard my third wolf, I felt her presence, but I only ever heard Aria and Avena. I never shifted into Avena or third wolf when I was around Jack and Casey, and I never let on that I had extra abilities, either. As far as they knew, Leo was after me and I was a white wolf, rare and hunted by other were-shifters, vampires and human hunters.

Now though, I have to tell them, I told my wolves, I can't ask them to guard me, put their lives on the line without being honest about why.

It is time now, you can tell them, but you still need to be selective in whom you decide to reveal your secrets too child, Avena answered and so the next day, I had Jack and Casey invite their brothers, Nathan and Ray, their mates Molly and Andrea, Jamie – Molly's little brother – Noah, Lukas, Violet and Alex to the estate to show them what they were really signing up for.