Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 15

Heyy this is chapter 15 of the story :)

Oh and a lot of you are voting but could some please comment too ? ahah thanks guys!

Enjoy!!!!!

=======================

Chapter 15

Abbie’s POV

“Sleeping beauty awakes.” Harry mocked, with an evil glint in his eye.

“Where’s Ellie!” I hissed, standing up so that I could protect myself.

“Don’t worry about that little brat, she’s with her dad. Just like your with yours.” He smirked.

“You’re not my dad, Paul is.” I said my voice filled with hate.

“You came from me, I made you. Therefore you belong to me.” He hissed, pulling my hair.

I felt some of my hair get pulled out of my scalp. But I did not stop talking like I used to. 

I am strong now, and I will not be pushed around. 

“Do what ever you want to me, but if you dare touch my family, I’ll kill you.” I knew that my features had all gone dark and my voice was so scary so menacing, it scared Harry, heck it even scared me.

“Are you ready to go through hell.” Harry asked, smiling. Obviously over my little threat.

“Does it matter?” I asked rudely, I have no reason to be nice to him, he’s a monster.

“Don’t talk to me like that!” Harry roared.

“I’LL TALK TO YOU IN WHATEVER WAY I WANT!” I yelled.  “Dad.” I added, sarcastically.

“You will listen to me.” Harry hissed.

“Oh yeah? Why should I?” I snapped.

“BECAUSE YOU KILLED ME AND YOUR MOTHER!” He yelled, only centimeters away from my face. 

I felt some of his spit go onto my face, yuck.

“Mummy is still here, and much to my dismay you are too!” I added smirking at him.

He raised his hand and slapped my face hard, I touched the spot where he had just hit me, but it was throbbing a lot and really hurt and a little blood was trickling down my face.

“Why?” I whispered.

“WHAT!” Harry roared.

“I SAID WHY! YOU SAY THAT I DESERVE EVERYTHING I GET! THE HITS, THE PAIN. HOW SO?” I yelled.

“Because you broke you mother and I apart.” He spat at me.

“I DIDN’T! I’M JUST A CHILD! BUT I’VE NEVER GOT THAT CHANCE TO LIVE A NORMAL LIFE BECAUSE OF YOU!” I screamed at him.

I only just realized that we weren’t alone, behind Harry was all of his ‘friends.’ were laughing behind him. Sick bastards.

“DON’T BLAME THIS ON ME!” He roared back. 

“I thought you didn’t have any friends, Harry. I thought you said the world was out to get you.” I said looking at the men behind him.

“I’m lucky enough to have friends.” Harry smirked trying to make me jealous.

I smiled. “Oh my gosh, me too.” My tone was too boasting and girly girl. “Actually I have a mum, a dad, a sister, two best friends, a boyfriend-.” I listed them, but was cut off while Harry slapped me.

“You’re sick.” I hissed at him, “You’ll never have any good friends, you think those guys are friends. Far from it, how much are you paying them?”

He slapped me again, harder this time.

“You know you’ve got to stop doing that.” I rubbed my cheek.

“I’ll do a lot more than hit you.” He smirked, coming closed to me. While his ‘Friends’ were laughing.

“You already have. You see this,” I motioned to the scar down my shoulder. “This isn’t just a scar, its a memory that I will never forget.” I said, getting angrier. “How do I deserve that?”

“YOUR THE DISAPPOINTMENT HERE!” Harry said changing the subject.

“Why?” I asked, “Because I’m not a little girl anymore, who would take any beating? Who won’t let her dad push her around? And even if he does, no matter how much it hurts, she’ll keep her attitude on and never crack?”

He shut up, not knowing what to say, so I carried on.

“You act like your the perfect father, but you are far from it! I hate knowing that fact that I am related to you! And I will never, ever forget all of the pain you’ve caused me.” I hissed.

He hit me again, even harder this time, sending me into the wall.

“I’m about to cause you more pain.” Harry smiled, evilly.

“I HATE YOU!” I screamed.

“I know.”

My heart beat sped up as he slowly started circling the spot where I was on the ground, he did it slowly, trying to scare me. And to be honest its working.

I could hear my heart beat speeding up, it was getting louder, and louder, faster and faster. 

Harry terrifies me, and right now its even worse. I know his face will taunt me for the rest of my life, that is, if he doesn’t kill me first.

Although I was so scared on the outside, I kept my expression blank, and occasionally glaring at Harry.

“YOU RUIN EVERYTHING!” Harry roared, pulling my head back by my hair.

I cried out in pain.

“SHUT UP!” He roared, he sliced a line down the side of my face, with a knife.

I clenched my teeth together and pulled my hands into fists, but I didn’t scream. He would hurt me even more. 

“Doesn’t it hurt?” Harry asked. “Maybe I should do it harder.” 

I spat in his face, and he stumbled away.

Harry jumped onto my back and caused me to fall into the hard cement, my body objected in pain as Harry landed on top of me.

The blade slid across the floor and hit the wall, Harry leapt for it while I ran again.

I quickly dragged my body over to the door. But it was locked, one of Harry’s ‘friends.’ kicked me in the stomack whilst laughing loudly. Dickhead.

Oh please God, open the door.

I heaved on the door begging it to come open.

“You shouldn’t have done that.” Harry smiled. Lifting the blade again.

“Please Mummy, make it stop.” I whispered, before closing my eyes.

----Minutes Later----

Harry leaned over me, his dark green eyes taunting me. I felt weak with no energy at all. I tried to sit up, but I fell back down to the ground. I was weak, and I might as well be dead.

“Why don’t you just kill me?” I asked to Harry.

“Where’s the fun in that.” He smiled evilly.

=============================

(C) Tara Rattigan

Enjoy.

I've already got the plot set, but what do you think is going to happen next? I love hearing your opinions :)