Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 25

Heeeyyyyy, welcome to chapter 25! 

Enjoy & Vote!

==================

Chapter 25

I watching TV in the living room while mummy was washing the dishes. All of a sudden the door swung open, it was pushed open with so much force that it banged of the wall and shut itself. I flinched at the sound of the wood splintering and breaking. Harry was mad again. When he's mad it's not a pretty sight.

He dropped all of his things and went into the kitchen, mummy was so startled that the plate that was once in her hand was now shattered on the floor.

"Where's my dinner?" Harry said before grabbing mummy's arm, his grip was so tight that her arm went red.

"Its in the micro wave." She snapped, that's the good thing about mummy she has her dignity. But Harry slapped her straight across the face.

As if that wasn't enough he punched her in the stomach, mummy stumbled over to me, but when she was about one meter away from me she started coughing up blood.

My eyes widened in horror, and my hand went up to my mouth. Harry grabbed mummy's hair and slowly dragged the knife slowly across mummy's neck, She screamed, before her eyes rolled back into her head.

But all the time Harry did that he was looking at me and studying my expression.

 Mummy's lifeless body dropped to the floor, and I jumped onto her. "Mummy!" I cried as I ran my hand soothingly down her face. "Wake up." I sobbed. Before I knew it something cold shot through the skin on my back.

I gasped, and my vision started the blur. Black spots crept into my vision. Harry picked me up and hugged me into his chest. I frowned Harry hates me so why is he caring for me.

"I'm so sorry Abbie, I love you." He kept repeating into my hair.

I looked up and him and him down to me, "I love you." He whispered, when I blacked out and I knew I was dead.

I shot up out of the covers, with cold sweat on my forehead and silently cursed, to myself.

 That dream again! I've been having it every single night, but I'm starting to believe that Harry does love my in his own little sick twisted way.

I took a deep breath and lay back into my pillows, its going to be a long day tomorrow.

Mummy's funeral.

+_+

 "NO! NO WAY!" I yelled, to my nana, who was my mummy's mum.

She was very tall and thin like a skeleton, her hair was almost a white blonde colour and rested just on her shoulders, whilst the skin of her face was pulled tight, I could so tell that she's had a whole face lift done.

She was probably getting plastic surgery instead of saving her daughter and her granddaughter from her crazy son in law.

"All I'm saying it that I haven't seen my daughter in ages and it would be nice to have an open coffin so I could see her one last time." She said, holding Ellie in her arms.

"Who's fault is that?" I asked, "You were the one that never came to her, you knew we were getting abused but you didn't care." Tears were now coming to my eyes but I fought to keep them back.

She sat there, just looking at me. The times that she's seen me I've never acted out of line because if I did Harry would always beat me. Harry used to always try to suck up to my mum's parents every time they came over we had to play like the nice happy family, and I liked that because for once I had a normal family.