Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 17

Heeeyy this is chapter 17 but it actually really short, sorry :D

Enjoy & Vote!

=====================

Chapter 17

Tim’s POV 

(A/N Okay so I haven’t done one in Tim’s POV before I there will probably not be any more after this chapter, but Tom is one of Harry’s ‘friends’)

Should I do it?

Should I really go against Harry’s orders, and actually help Abbie escape? But what if I get caught? He would surely kill me, and Abbie too. 

But I can’t leave Abbie here, I just know that Harry is going to kill her. But then again, that’s not how Harry works. He likes to make people suffer and suffer until they beg him to kill them. Selfish really.

I will decide later tonight.

Abbie’s POV

I couldn’t help but cry and I lay on the solid cold floor. 

No one is here for me, and no one ever will be. Just myself and darkness. I remember when I felt like my life was a dark room and that I would never out run the darkness, I used to imagine a world. 

A world where I was happy.

A world where no one could hurt me. 

A world with a father that actually loved me, not hated me. 

A world with parents that loved each other and little brothers and sisters that annoyed me, but I didn’t mind because I would rather have that than Harry.

It seems like every day I just getting worse and worse. I don’t think this will ever change, I’m going to stay like this until Harry kills me. You never know maybe he will kill me and turn to another woman, have a child and then this cycle will happen all over again.

I hope not, I wouldn’t even wish this on the person I hate the most. I wouldn’t even with this on Harry.

Harry used to love me, he called me his princess. But now I’m no ones princess any more.

Why did Harry have to take us away? We were happy, and then he just snatched that happiness away. I wonder why he let us go so easy.

Immediately I sat up, I’m such an idiot! Harry wasn’t letting us go, this was just a way to hurt us again. He made us feel like there was actually some hope for us, and then he proved that in one split second he could take that away from us.

Harry let us go, knowing that mummy would move on. Knowing that in time I would learn to trust that man. Knowing that we would be happy and feel loved. But then he would just snatch that away from us too.

I’m such an idiot, I should of known Harry would of found us. Were we that stupid as to live right near Harry, as soon as we left him? I thought mummy got a restraining order against him? 

Everything is just so confusing. 

Suddenly everything went quite, there was silence. Harry and all of his ‘friends’ weren’t making any noise. That’s odd.

So carefully I raised myself off the ground and walked over to the bottom of the stairs, and listened. 

Nothing. 

No one sound.

I slowly started climbing the stairs, waiting for some sound. But there was nothing. And I just had to go and see what it was, damn my curiosity.

As quietly as possible I stepped in side of my old house, allowing the door to close behind me with a small creak. Its dark and silent in the house and my senses were telling me to run, if that was out of the door or back down to the basement I didn’t know.

My attention was suddenly drawn to the staircase, that always scared me. When Harry used to beat me at the top of the stairs.

Hesitantly I pressed the sole of my shoe to the first step, but a soon as I knew it, too soon, I was a the top.

I closed my eyes as the memories came flooding back to me. I was standing in the hallway where Harry would always beat me. He would beat me so badly.

He would, Beat Me Bleeding.

===========================

(C) Tara Rattigan

DId you see how I used the story name in that last part, pretty cool huh? But don't worry guys the next chapter will be longer!

Comment, tell me what you think :D