(twenty nine.)

ELLIE was in the library and was reading a book when Cedric came in and he looked like he was in a rush

"Ellie! Help." Cedric shot, as he quickly sat down and Ellie just eyed him carefully.
"What's wrong?" Ellie asked.
"So you know how me and Katie Bell kind of have this thing?" Cedric questioned.
"Yea." Ellie replied.
"Well, I- I think she just ended it." Cedric exclaimed, Ellie immediately looked at him.
"What?" Ellie asked.
"She just said it wasn't going to work and I- I don't know!" Cedric rambled.
"Okay, calm down. I'll be right back. I have to put some books on the shelf." Ellie exclaimed. Cedric nodded and Ellie walked into an aisle of the library.
She put every book back but then she found one that interested her.
She tried to reach it but she was too short and someone quickly grabbed it before her. She turned around and saw Fred.
"Interesting book choice you have here Elle. Too bad I need it for work." Fred exclaimed with a smirk.
"And what is that work exactly?" Ellie questioned, looking up at him.
"I don't know." Fred spoke.
"Oh I think I may know. You just want to slam it on the table and then end up using it as a pillow." Ellie spoke.
Fred just smiled and handed her the book.
"Here. I'll just take this one." Fred exclaimed, then he quickly took out a random book from the shelf.
"Thank you." Ellie exclaimed.
Then she left the aisle and quickly walked towards where Cedric was.
"Hey buddy. How are you holding up?" Ellie asked as she sat down.
"Awful! It's awful Ellie. I really liked her, and now she just ended things. What am I going to do!" Cedric rambled.
Ellie thought for a moment.
"Well I think the great hall is about to open for lunch. Maybe you should get something to eat." Ellie suggested.
"Yeah, yeah I think that's good." Cedric replied. Then he got up and started walking. "Could you sit with me and Chase at Lunch today?" Cedric asked.
Ellie nodded.
"Yeah, come on." Ellie exclaimed, then they both walked to the great hall.
When they entered Cedric motioned her to the Hufflepuff table. She looked for a second and let out a sigh of relief when she saw Chase there.
She went to sit next to them and Chase smiled at her.
"What are you doing here?" Chase asked.
Ellie quickly pointed to Cedric who currently had his head down. Chase frowned and patted Cedric's back.
"Hey Chase." A Hufflepuff boy said, then sat next to him.
"Hey Ernie." Chase greeted.
Ellie quickly looked at the door and saw Katie Bell walk in.
"Head up buddy, we can't let her see your pain." Ellie exclaimed.
Cedric quickly sat up but started slouching. Ellie rolled her eyes.
"At least have proper posture." Ellie shot. Cedric rolled his eyes. Then he grabbed two rolls and handed one to Ellie. "No thanks." She exclaimed.
Cedric just eyed her but shrugged it off and ate the roll.
"I just can't believe she did that. I mean I treated her so good." Cedric exclaimed.
"Were you guys even dating?" Ellie asked.
"We went on dates!" Cedric shot. Ellie just rolled her eyes.
"Okay stop complaining before people start to stare." Ellie spoke, Cedric sighed and quickly took a bite of the roll.
"Ellie." Chase whispered.
"Yes." Ellie spoke.
"What happened to him?" Chase asked.
"Katie Bell ended things." Ellie explained. Chase looked at Cedric for a moment.
"Want to switch seats?" Chase asked.
Ellie looked at who was sitting next to Chase and shook her head. Chase got up for a moment and poked Cedric. Cedric looked up at Chase and smiled.
Chase quickly hugged him and he returned the hug.
Cedric looked over and saw Ellie staring at them.
"Ellie you come in." Cedric exclaimed.
"No." Ellie shot. Cedric rolled his eyes at her and looked at Chase.
"Thank you Chase I needed that hug." Cedric exclaimed.
"You're welcome." Chase replied.
() () ()
FRED was half asleep while Oliver Wood was ranting about quidditch. Which annoyed practically everyone.
Fred quickly groaned and Oliver stopped mid sentence.
"Yes Fred?" Oliver queried.
"Shut up!" Fred shot.
Angelina quickly glared at him.
"He's giving us amazing quidditch pointers!" Angelina advised.
"Well could he give the pointers while I'm not half asleep." Fred said, turning to Oliver Wood giving him a glare.
"And that's it for today folks. Harry could you stay back for a minute?" Oliver asked.
George quickly patted his back.
"Good luck buddy." George exclaimed.
"Yeah, you'll need it." Fred finished.
Harry just smiled and went to talk with Oliver Wood and the twins walked out.
The twins started walking but saw everyone else pause.
"Why isn't anyone moving?" George asked.
"I don't know, but I'm tired and I want food. So we are going to the great hall!" Fred shot, then he pushed everyone out of the way and then saw the Hufflepuff quidditch team. He noticed that they were missing a member.
Fred just stared at them. He saw Cedric Diggory and Katie Bell staring at each other and he rolled his eyes.
"Come on guys can't we just go!" Fred exclaimed, and George quickly walked next to him as he pushed people from the crowd.
Everyone else just ignored the twins, Chase quickly walked up.
"It wasn't easy but I got Luna." Chase exclaimed.
"Thank you Chase." Cedric spoke.
Katie Bell just gave him sad eyes while Cedric just quickly cleared his throat.
"Come on let's go. If Oliver Wood is there we're going to have to kick him out." Cedric exclaimed.
The Hufflepuff team walked over followed by Luna Lovegood.
"Aren't you a Ravenclaw?" Angelina asked.
"I am. I was just asked to come here." Luna exclaimed, then she walked towards the Hufflepuff team.
"Can we go eat now?" George asked.
"Yes please." Fred spoke.
Angelina quickly grabbed the two.
"What was that for?" Fred asked.
"You guys are seriously stupid. Did you not see the tension there?" Angelina queried.
Fred just stared blankly at her.
"No." George muttered.
"What tension?" Fred asked.
Angelina scoffed at the two boys and then leaned towards them to make sure Katie didn't hear her.
"Katie and Cedric ended things." Angelina whispered.
"They were together?" George questioned.
"Even though I didn't know they seemed like they wouldn't match." Fred advised, and Angelina quickly smacked the back of his head.
"Ow!" Fred shot.
"Do you have to always speak your mind Fred?" Angelina asked.
"Yes." Fred stated, then he looked at George. "Ready to go?" Fred asked.
"Yep. Let's go." George exclaimed and the two headed to the great hall.
() () ()
ELLIE was reading the daily prophet in the common room when Luna walked in the common room happily.
"Hi Luna. How are you?" Ellie asked.
"I'm great!" Luna exclaimed then she quickly sat down and took out paper from her bag.
Ellie looked over at it and saw the word Quibbler  on it.
"Luna, what's a Quibbler?" Ellie asked.
Luna looked up and smiled at her.
"My dad works for it so he sends me the papers." Luna exclaimed.
Ellie just smiled at her and started reading the rest of the Daily Prophet.
When she glanced over at Luna she saw that she was reading it upside down. She smiled for a second and put the paper back on the table.
"Luna I'm going to get some sleep. I'll see you tomorrow okay." Ellie advised.
"Goodnight Ellie." Luna said, not looking up from the Quibbler.
Ellie smiled at her and quickly went up to the girl's dormitories.
She quickly put her hair up in a ponytail and started changing into her bed wear. She looked in the mirror and looked at herself.
She felt that odd look again. It wasn't a good odd. She looked at herself for a few moments. She looked at her face for a while. Ellie felt like her cheeks we're starting to get chubbier. She shook her head. She grabbed a piece of cloth and covered the mirror.
She plopped down on the bed.
Why was she feeling like this? What was happening? She laid in her bed and stared at the ceiling. She wouldn't stop tossing and turning.
Which she knew meant she wasn't going to get any sleep.
() () ()
FRED groaned while George started hitting him with a pillow.
"No!" Fred shot.
"Fred! Wake up." George quickly shot back.
"No, sleep is more important." Fred muttered, and shoved his face back in his pillow.
George groaned and dragged his brother out of bed.
"I hate you." Fred muttered and quickly grabbed his robes.
"No you don't." George spoke, and handed Fred his tie.
Fred quickly snatched it and glared at him.
"Whatever, let's just go." Fred muttered while George smiled.
The two headed to the great hall and as soon as they got at the table Fred saw Angelina reading a book.
"Hey can I borrow that?" Fred asked, pointing at the book.
"No I'm reading!" Angelina protested, but Fred quickly snatched it and started using it as a pillow.
Angelina quickly glared at him and looked at George.
"I thought you said he was going to stop doing that." Angelina spoke.
"I said I was going to get him out of bed. I didn't say anything about that." George exclaimed, then he started to poke Fred.
Lee quickly slammed a book on the table and Fred jumped.
"Lee." Fred spoke.
"Yes?" Lee questioned.
"I will kill you one day." Fred spoke, then put his head back on the book to sleep.
"Wow I'm surprised he didn't try to kill me." Lee exclaimed, and Angelina just gave him a weird look.
Just then Brandon Smith started walking towards the table dragging Ellie along with him.
"Could you stop pulling me. You're stretching my robes!" Ellie shot.
Brandon rolled his eyes at her.
"Yeah, well you needed to borrow my book and Lee has it." Brandon exclaimed.
"Why would Lee have your book?" Ellie asked.
Brandon just rolled his eyes at her.
He quickly poked Lee.
"Book now!" Brandon shot.
"Well Angelina was reading it while I was in the bathroom." Lee exclaimed.
"And where is it?" Brandon questioned. Ellie quickly looked over and saw a sleeping Fred.
She sighed for a second and poked Brandon.
"Can't you just take it from him?" Brandon asked.
"Sure if you want to die." George advised, Ellie rolled her eyes at them.
She quickly poked Fred and George's eyes widened.
"Lee stop touching me!" Fred groaned.
"I need the book that you're sleeping on." Ellie spoke.
Fred quickly looked up at her.
"Fine. But only because I know you're actually going to read it." Fred exclaimed and handed it to her.
"Thank you." Ellie replied, and then dragged Brandon with her.
Lee had his jaw dropped and Fred looked at him.
"What?" Fred asked.
"She didn't die." Lee spoke.
"She's also prettier than you." Angelina exclaimed.
Lee quickly glared at her.
"It's true." Angelina muttered.
() () ()
"ELLIE Smith. Could you stay back for a minute?" Professor Lupin asked, as people were starting to leave.
"Yeah sure." Ellie exclaimed, and she walked over.
"Now Ellie I wanted to tell you something." Lupin exclaimed.
"Okay sure. What is it? Ellie asked.
"I just wanted to inform you that I won't be in class tomorrow." Lupin explained and he saw the book in her hand.
"Werewolves?" Lupin questioned, his voice cracked a bit but Ellie didn't notice.
"Oh yeah I'm borrowing it from my brother." Ellie exclaimed.
Lupin nodded and quickly handed Ellie a piece of paper.
"Here I know you have Snape next." Lupin exclaimed. Ellie smiled at him.
"Thank you. Bye professor." Ellie spoke, then started heading to potions.
On her way out she saw Draco Malfoy.
"Ugh filthy half-blood." He scoffed.
"Bite me." Ellie shot, which led Draco stunned. He huffed and quickly walked away.
Ellie then knocked on the potions door and Snape quickly opened it and glared at her.
"You're late." He spoke.
Ellie quickly gave him the piece of paper Lupin had signed. Snape frowned and Ellie quickly walked in.
She sat next to Jane who looked like she was about to fall asleep so she nudged her.
"Ow." Jane whispered.
Ellie rolled her eyes and quickly started writing down everything on her parchment. She kept on writing quickly and Jane just looked at her in shock.
Ellie finished writing what Snape put on the board and then grabbed her book.
After a few minutes of reading Snape tapped her.
"Did you finish taking notes?" He queried.
Ellie showed him the paper and he huffed and walked away.
Ellie rolled her eyes and then got back to reading her book. Before she knew it class was over and it was time for Ellie to go to Arithmancy.
She started walking and met Daphne and Blaise.
"Hey." Ellie greeted, as she walked up to them.
"Hey, how was Snape's?" Daphne asked.
"Do I even have to answer that?" Ellie questioned, and Daphne chuckled.
Ellie quickly grabbed her book.
"Could you hold this?" Ellie asked Blaise.
Blaise nodded and grabbed her book.
She kept on looking through her bag.
"What is it?" Daphne asked.
"I can't find my Arithmancy book." Ellie exclaimed.
"Did you leave it in potions?" Blaise asked.
"No." Ellie exclaimed.
Then she remembered where she left it.
"Could you tell our professor I'll be right back I think I left it in D.A.D.A." She exclaimed.
"But Ellie, class starts in 7 minutes!" Daphne shot.
"I can make it in time!" Ellie shot back, then she started running towards Lupins class.
She was out of breath and then she quickly knocked on the door.
"Ms.Smith, what are you doing here?" Lupin asked.
"Hi I think I left my book here." Ellie exclaimed.
"Oh yes I think it's near one of the Weasley twins." Lupin advised, then he looked at one of the twins. "Is there a book there?" Lupin asked.
"Yeah." One of the twins yelled, that Ellie assumed was George.
"It's for Arithmancy." The other yelled back, which she assumed was Fred.
Lupin quickly walked back and handed Ellie the book.
"You better get a run on it. Your class starts in 3 minutes." Lupin exclaimed.
Ellie's eyes widened quickly.
"Bye Professor Lupin." Ellie yelled as she started running to her class. And Lupin chuckled at Ellie.
Then she quickly ran in her class just in time. Panting for air.
"Are you okay?" Blaise asked with a laugh.
"I hate you." Ellie shot, and she quickly sat down and opened her book.
She looked at the board and let out a sigh of relief when she noticed they were doing independent work. She quickly turned to the page and Daphne tapped her.
"Hey do you have the notes from yesterday?" Daphne whispered.
"In my bag." Ellie exclaimed.
"Thank you." Daphne spoke.
Blaise tapped her on the shoulder and pointed at his answer to make sure it was correct.
"You misspelled it." Ellie advised, he nodded and quickly fixed the error.
Ellie chuckled and quickly finished her work.
"You look tired." Daphne spoke.
"Oh um yeah I didn't get much sleep last night." She exclaimed. The bell rang after a few minutes and Ellie started heading to the library.
"Are you not going to lunch?" Daphne asked.
"Can't I have some studying to do." She exclaimed.
Daphne nodded and she handed Ellie her notes.
Ellie quickly walked in the library and sat at a table reading.
She felt someone sit next to her and saw George Weasley.
"You have your book back." He exclaimed.
"What do you want?" Ellie queried, and she got back to reading.
"Hey if I remember two years ago we became friends." George exclaimed.
Ellie thought for a moment.
"Oh yeah I guess I sort of forgot." She exclaimed.
"I have a favor to ask you." He exclaimed.
"Okay, but I don't want to do something stupid." Ellie exclaimed.
"It's not something stupid." George muttered, Ellie quickly shot him a look.
"Okay so maybe it's not stupid but you will hate it." He exclaimed.
"Okay fine." Ellie sighed.
"You are going to have to help Lee comment during quidditch for the next game." George told her.
"What? Can't Brandon do it?" Ellie asked.
"Apparently they aren't talking right now." George advised.
"They were fine this morning." Ellie exclaimed.
George quickly shrugged.
"Many things happen Smith." He exclaimed.
"Stop calling me that." Ellie shot.
George quickly rolled his eyes and looked at her book.
"Why are you reading about werewolves?" He asked.
"Shut up!" Ellie shot.
"No!" George spoke.
"Shut up!" Ellie shot.
"Make me." He said, giving her a glare.
She smiled at him and then slapped him.
"Ow! Woah you are strong." George exclaimed.
Ellie just got up and left.
"So will you do it?" George yelled out.
Ellie rolled her eyes and started heading to the great hall. Even though she wasn't hungry.