~twenty two.~

ELLIE opened her eyes and noticed she wasn't in her bed, but to find herself on a couch in the Ravenclaw common room

ELLIE opened her eyes and noticed she wasn't in her bed, but to find herself on a couch in the Ravenclaw common room. She didn't know what time it was. All she remembered was falling asleep near the fire. She heard someone walk down the stairs. When she turned around she saw Brandon.
"Did you sleep there?" Brandon asked. Ellie nodded. Brandon just chuckled at her. "We'll go get dressed. I'll wait for you so we can go to breakfast." Brandon assured. Ellie smiled and started heading towards the second year girls dorms.
She quickly got dressed. Ellie grabbed her blue headband.
The note, still next to it.
This is for you, I thought you would love it.
-Luna
Ellie smiled as she put the note back down. Luna had gotten it for Ellie. She told her that she couldn't take it, but Luna insisted.
She quickly put the headband on and started to walk down.
"Ready?" Brandon asked.
Ellie nodded and they both walked to the great hall.
When they got there Brandon went towards older Ravenclaws. Ellie then saw Daphne and Blaise sitting at the Ravenclaw table.
"There you are we've been waiting forever!" Daphne exclaimed.
"Really?" Ellie queried, as she sat down.
"Really. This one wouldn't shut up wondering if you died or something." Blaise said. Clearly annoyed by Daphne.
"I was just saying options." Daphne scoffed. Ellie just chuckled. Daphne quickly turned to Ellie. "Are you coming tonight?" Daphne asked.
"Tonight?" Ellie queried.
Daphne gasped.
"Ellie!" Daphne shot.
"Daphne." Ellie replied.
"It's Christmas Eve, the party." Daphne spoke.
"Oh that I don't know." Ellie exclaimed.
Daphne just glared at her.
"You are going. End of discussion." Daphne shot. Ellie just rolled her eyes at her.
"Blaise!" Ellie spoke, staring at the boy.
"You're going." Blaise shot, with a smirk. That caused Daphne to smile.
"See, you're going." Daphne spoke.
Ellie just glared at her.
"Have I ever told you I hate you?" Ellie queried.
"Yes, but you know you love me." Daphne exclaimed.
"Unfortunately." Ellie spoke sarcastically.
Blaise looked at the Slytherin table for a moment.
"Rumor has it someone is going to put up mistletoe." Blaise advised.
"Who would do that?" Ellie asked.
Blaise chuckled.
"The sixth and seventh years." Daphne answered glaring at Blaise.
"So if I go I have a chance of being under mistletoe?" Ellie queried.
"Yeah pretty much." Daphne replied.
"That just gave me another reason to not want to go." Ellie spoke.
Daphne just rolled her eyes.
"You're still coming." Daphne shot.
Ellie sighed.
"I know." She replied.
Daphne just chuckled at her.
***
"GEORGE five more minutes." Fred groaned.
"I already gave you five more minutes." George exclaimed. "Besides, I heard that the Slytherins are throwing a party and we could prank them." George informed him.
Fred rolled over to look at him.
"A party?" Fred queried with a grin.
"Yes we need to strategize. Now come on!" George shot.
Fred rolled his eyes and grabbed his wand before he got up.
"Are you going to fix your hair?" George asked.
"No, it's not like I need to impress anybody." Fred exclaimed.
George just smirked and they both left Gryffindor tower to head towards the great hall.
When Fred walked in the great hall he started brushing some of his hair.
"Your hair still looks bad." George said.
"Shut up." Fred shot. George just chuckled at him quickly.
Just then as Fred started walking, then he saw Ellie.  She looked at him and gave him a smile. He smiled back. He was about to walk up to the girl but then Daphne Greengrass and Blaise Zabini motioned something to her and she left.
"I saw that." George whispered, with a smirk on his face.
"Whatever." Fred spoke, and they both walked to the Gryffindor table.
"There you two are." Percy shot.
"Well good morning to you too." Fred shot.
"Where's Ginny?" George asked.
"I think she's with some of the girls in her year." Ron answered, taking a bite out of his food.
"Ron do you ever stop eating?" Percy asked, disgusted.
"I'm hungry." Ron exclaimed.
"Wow I wonder what will happen when you're starving. You've probably already had three plates." Fred exclaimed. Ron just glared at him.
"Shut up." Ron shot.
Fred just chuckled.
"Fred your hair is a mess." Percy shot. Then he quickly fixed Fred's hair. "There now you look a bit presentable." Percy exclaimed.
"Thank you Percy. You were actually nice for once." Fred spoke. Percy just glared at him.
"Maybe he's in love." George whispered. The twins looked at each other and laughed.
"Wow George that is the funniest joke you've ever told." Fred laughed. George just smiled but Percy shot a glare in their way.
***
ELLIE was sitting in the common room when all of a sudden two Slytherins walked in.
Ellie rolled her eyes at the two.
"What are you two doing in here?" Ellie queried.
"Well Daphne's here for something. She just decided to drag me along." Blaise exclaimed, as he glared at Daphne.
Daphne just gave him a glare.
"Well the party is starting soon." Daphne advised. Ellie rolled her eyes.
"I still don't want to go." Ellie spoke.
"We're aware of that." Blaise stated. "But you have no choice." He added.
Ellie sighed in defeat.
"Fine I guess I'll go." Ellie exclaimed, closing the book she was reading.
Daphne looked at her.
"Are you seriously going to wear that?" Daphne asked. Pointing towards Ellie's pajama pants and long sleeve shirt.
"No! Just give me a couple minutes." Ellie exclaimed and started to head upstairs.
"Wear your headband." Daphne yelled out. Ellie just rolled her eyes.
As she walked in her dorm she quickly changed and put on her headband. She quickly brushed out her hair with her fingers and sighed as she looked in the mirror.
She observed herself. It was the first time she looked at herself like this. She felt weird. She didn't know why. She quickly shook her head.
"Stop it Ellie!" She muttered under her breath.
She quickly walked down and saw Daphne and Blaise still waiting for her.
"Ready?" Daphne asked.
Ellie nodded and they started to leave Ravenclaw tower.
They got to the Slytherin dungeon and walked to the common room portrait and Blaise said the password.
Ellie saw some other Slytherins that were in her year that she never talked too.
Blaise quickly leaned in her ear.
"Draco Malfoy doesn't stay for holidays." He whispered.
Ellie smiled when she heard that statement.
She looked around the common room and carefully observed it.
"Come on I'll introduce you to people." Daphne exclaimed.
Ellie nodded and Daphne took her over to this one Slytherin who was reading in a corner. Ellie had seen the girl she just didn't remember her name.
"Tracey!" Daphne shot. The girl looked up at Daphne and glared at her. She looked over at Ellie.
"Who's this?" The girl asked.
"Ellie Smith." Daphne replied. Tracey just examined Ellie for a moment and got back to reading.
Daphne brought Ellie to sit next to her on a couch.
"Ellie you know you don't need to have proper posture right?" Daphne queried. Looking over at Ellie's crossed legs.
"Oh I guess I just got used to sitting like this." Ellie exclaimed which caused Daphne to chuckle.
Blaise saw the two and plopped down next to Daphne.
"What do you think, Smith?" He queried.
"Well it's definitely different." Ellie replied. Blaise just had a grin tug to his lips.
The three talked for a bit when Jake Baker walked towards them.
"Hey Ellie." Jake greeted.
"Oh hi. Is my sister here?" Ellie asked.
"Oh no, in fact I'm just about to leave to go see her." Jake exclaimed.
Ellie just nodded.
"Oh and Ellie don't tell your sister I said this but I am so beating her in the next quidditch match." Jake spoke, with a smile.
Ellie just smiled back and he left.
Daphne scoffed.
"I always forget how cheerful he is." Daphne admitted.
"Slytherins don't have to be intimidating Daph." Blaise exclaimed.
"I know but even you have to admit he's very happy." Daphne shot. Blaise just rolled his eyes even though a smile rigged to her lips.
Then Blaise left and Daphne quickly turned to Ellie.
"So I heard your admirer is coming tonight." Daphne advised.
"Really?" Ellie queried.
"Yeah, if only he doesn't chicken out." Daphne exclaimed with a laugh. Ellie just rolled her eyes. She looked at Daphne who had a smirk on her face.
"Let's get drinks, I'm parched." Daphne shot, standing up.
"Since when do you say parched?" Ellie questioned with a laugh.
"Shut it!" Daphne shot.
The girls walked over to a table that had a tray of drinks next to it.
"Shoot! I forgot something in my dorm." Daphne exclaimed. "Do you mind if I go get it?" Daphne asked.
"Sure, just leave me alone here." Ellie replied sarcastically.
Daphne stuck her tongue out and Ellie chuckled as she watched her leave.
Just then a boy with brown hair walked up and looked at the table.
"Um sorry to bother you but could you pass me that?" The boy asked shyly.
"Yeah sure." Ellie replied, and she grabbed the drink and handed it to him.
Ellie looked at him for a moment and felt that he looked familiar. She just couldn't put her finger on it.
"Have I seen you around before?" Ellie asked.
"I mean we've had the same classes but I don't think we've ever interacted." The boy replied, with a smile.
Ellie smiled back at him.
"I'm Ellie." Ellie spoke.
"Oh I know, Daphne never shuts up about all the stuff you do." He exclaimed, taking a sip from his cup.
Which caused Ellie to smile.
"What's your name then?" Ellie queried.
"Theo. Theodore Nott." He replied.
"Nice to meet you." Ellie replied, giving him a smile.
He smiled back and then left.
Just then Daphne started to walk up to her.
"Hey there you are. Sorry I took so long. It took me forever to find my bracelet." Daphne exclaimed, showing Ellie the bracelet on her wrist.
"Well isn't that. Lovely." Ellie spoke, causing Daphne to chuckle.
"Did you talk to anyone while I was gone?" Daphne asked.
"Well there was this one boy-." Ellie started but Daphne cut her off.
"A boy! Spill." Daphne shot. Ellie rolled her eyes.
"It's nothing really. We just talked for like a few seconds and then he left." Ellie explained.
Daphne groaned.
"Doesn't matter it was probably some random boy anyway." Daphne exclaimed, Ellie just rolled her eyes at her.
***
FRED and George were sitting in the Gryffindor common room planning on what they were going to do to the Slytherins.
"Fred why don't we just go to bed it's almost midnight." George groaned.
"George are you scared of the Slytherins?" Fred teased.
"No, I'm just tired today." George exclaimed.
Fred sighed.
"Fine, but can I look at the marauders map while you're asleep?" Fred questioned.
"Sure I don't care." George muttered rubbing his eyes.
Fred chuckled and the two both walked up the stairs.
When Fred got under the covers of his bed he looked over at George. Who was sleeping peacefully.
Fred rolled his eyes and grabbed his wand and the map.
"Lumos." He whispered. Then he pointed again. "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." He shot. Looking around to make sure no one noticed him.
He looked at all the people on the map.
He first looked to were he was. He looked around near Gryffindor for a few minutes and then his eyes darted towards the Hufflepuffs common room.
He saw one name only.
Cedric Diggory.
He didn't know why Cedric would be alone considering he had many friends and was pretty popular. Fred just shrugged and looked towards the Slytherin common room. He saw that Snape was pacing in front of the common room which made him roll his eyes. He saw two names in Slytherin common room.
Daphne Greengrass and Blaise Zabini.
It was obvious they were probably just up late talking so Fred didn't care.
Then he lastly looked over to the Ravenclaw common room.
He saw Ellie and Rosie Smith. He looked over there confused to why they were both up so late. But he quickly put the thought at the back of his mind considering that he was also up. 
He looked around the rest of the castle and saw that Harry Potter was still in the Gryffindor common room when he checked before. Fred just figured that the boy fell asleep there.
"Mischief managed." He whispered, then he closed the map and put it under his pillow.
He looked over at a clock it had just turned to midnight.
"Georgie!" Fred shot.
George quickly shot up.
"What happened! Did someone die?" George queried. His voice raspy from just waking up.
Fred just smiled at him.
"Yeah someone did die." Fred replied sarcastically.
"Oh well may they rest in peace." George said, and then started to go under his covers again.
"Don't be stupid Georgie look at the time." Fred spoke.
George looked over and saw the time.
"Oh!" George shot. "Happy Christmas Fred." George muttered.
"Happy Christmas George." Fred replied.
Then George quickly went back to sleep.
Fred then realized that he still had his wand in his hand. He put it under his pillow and then just laid there.
It took him a while to fall asleep, but when he did he ended up sleeping very peacefully.

a/n sry i took a while to update i had writers block