<fifty seven.>

NOT SURE IF SAFE FOR RAMADAM

<>

"OH come on Ellie it's just him helping me with potions work." Rosie explained.

"Yeah, but couldn't you have asked Brandon? Not Jake." Ellie asked.

"I did ask Brandon but he's busy with Lee. He was the one who suggested asking Jake." Rosie said.

"Fine, but if I hear that you guys kissed or even held hands I will call you a backslider!" Ellie stated and Rosie rolled her eyes.

"Hey I have to brew amortentia tomorrow and Snape is a strict grader. All the sixth years have too." Rosie explained.

"Don't you think it's weird how Snape always does amortentia on Valentine's day?" Ellie asked.

"No, I actually think it's sort of sweet." Rosie spoke.

Ellie just rolled her eyes and Rosie sighed.

"Look, I know you're bitter over Fred and that you're a little confused with Mace but that doesn't mean you get to be anti love." Rosie spoke.

"Who told you about Mace?" Ellie asked.

"Anthony couldn't keep it in." Rosie advised and Ellie sighed.

"It's just weird." Ellie told her.

"I know. You'll get through this." Rosie explained. "And hey, maybe in a year you'll end up being with someone again."

"I doubt that." Ellie admitted.

"Can I say something?" Rosie asked and Ellie nodded. "You don't have to just date for marriage. You can just date and be happy with someone. And you won't be wasting your time because you'll be happy."

Ellie gave her a smile.

"Since when did you become a love expert?" Ellie asked.

"Since I stopped liking every single guy I talked to." Rosie said with a smile.

"Okay well have fun with your study session." Ellie
spoke.

"Oh yeah it's definitely going to be a blast." Rosie said sarcastically.

Ellie just laughed and watched as Rosie left.

Then after a while of Ellie sitting in the common room reading Jane walked in and rushed towards Ellie.

"Can you do me a favor?" Jane asked.