<fifty four.>

IT had been two days since Ellie found out Fred wanted to break up with her

IT had been two days since Ellie found out Fred wanted to break up with her. And since then Anthony has been trying to get to get her to confront Fred about it. But she couldn't.

Fred was practically the biggest part of her life.

She didn't want to let it all go.

Ellie was zoned out in arithmancy and Theo poked her.

"Are you okay?" Theo asked.

"I'm fine. Why?" Ellie asked.

"Well for starters you've sort of been zoned out the entire time. What's going on?" Theo asked as he wrote down his notes.

"It's not that important." Ellie lied.

"Don't lie to me Smith." Theo shot.

"Theo, just let go, I'll tell you eventually." Ellie advised.

"I'm not so sure how much I believe you but okay." Theo spoke and Ellie just rolled her eyes.

"Just let it go for now please." Ellie said and Theo nodded.

"Fine, but I'll figure it out eventually." Theo smirked and Ellie rolled her eyes.

As the bell rang Ellie grabbed her stuff. She didn't take any notes.

"Can I borrow your notes to copy?" Ellie asked.

"Yeah sure. Just give them back." Theo spoke and handed her his notes. Ellie looked at him when she saw a bunch of doodles of snakes.

"House pride much." Ellie shot.

"You know it." Theo smirked.

Anthony walked over to them and looked at Ellie.

"Hey, ready to go?" Anthony asked.

"Yeah." Ellie said and then the two started to walk to Transfiguration.

"So have you talked to Fred about... you know." Anthony said and Ellie shook her head. "You can't avoid him forever." Anthony stated.

"I'm not avoiding him." Ellie shot.

"Whatever you say." Anthony spoke.

Then the two walked over and saw that the door was closed.

"Mace again?" Anthony questioned.