1

You sat at your desk setting up small things, adjusting your mic, testing the camera, making sure everything works. You were going to play a speedrun with a couple of streamers since you had nothing else planned and its better than just chatting to your stream.

"Hey stream! Today I'll be playing Minecraft with GeorgenotFound, BadBoyHalo and Dream," Your chat erupted into pog and even you were excited that you finally were getting recognised by bigger streamers.

That's when a dono popped up, "Quackity as well!"

"Uh chat I'm not 100% sure but probably, it's a pretty chill game so maybe" Quackity, your younger sister was a big fan of him and had always asked if you had played with him since you had recently been getting more popular. 

You spent the start of the stream talking since you started a bit too early.

That was then you got a discord message, 

DREAM

vc2?

PHOENIX 

alright, give me a minute

DREAM

Sure :)

You joined the voice chat and said hello to everyone. You saw quackity muted so you must be playing with him.

That's when he spoke

"Hey, so we're just doing a speedrun right?" His voice was so calm, I had watched a couple of his streams and he had always been so energetic.

"Yeah that's the plan" you responded and joined the game. You heard Quackity begin to chat to stream. I guess it was true that it was only his internet persona. 

The stream went according to plan, just a couple speedruns for no reason. You had noticed how funny Alex was, any joke he told always cracked you up.

"Anyway guys that's the end of stream for today, I hope you enjoyed and thank you all so much for all the donations!" You clicked end stream but stayed in call with Quackity. 

"You really gained followers fast, you went up to 20k in a day," He said, his voice was calm again, I couldn't decide if I liked Quackity or Alex more.

"Yeah, it's crazy but most of it was help from other streamers" I responded, "You have a pretty different personality online,"

"Yeah I mean I'm studying for law so I can't yell each lecture like I do online, I guess I use the online world for an escape" That made sense, I was more surprised he was studying law. Him, a lawyer, what is he gonna do, edit himself badly in a background until they confess

We called until 2 am. He had such a complex personality that he never showed on his videos. It was interesting, the way he could just change himself in a split second. He was pretty calm on call but when he joked around his internet persona came back.
He ended the call when he finally looked at the time and you realised it was probably time to go to bed aswell

You took a shower and got dressed in some shorts and an oversized t-shirt. You lay in your bed yet you couldn't stop thinking about him, his charm, his humour, his voice. 

You finally fell asleep and woke up the next day later than you had hoped

You checked your phone and suddenly a message appeared,

QUACKITY

y/n?

PHOENIX

yeah? What's up, you okay?

QUACKITY

Wanna join me for a game of GTA?

PHOENIX

Sure, are you streaming

QUACKITY

No, just for fun ig :)

You barley played GTA, it was fun but never your style. You spent the entire time stealing cars, going to the movies, played some tennis, killing hookers. Just basic things.

You spent hours on call with quackity, most of the time you just played games and talked. Even if the convo was dying he would find a new way to spice it up.

You talked about basically anything, ranging from his fear of books to the hate you receive about topics.

That was when you got a Twitter notification saying @/ Quackity followed me. You smiled at your phone.

-----------

QUACKITY
I do not tolerate any Phoenix (y/n) slander on my page anymore.

TOMMYINNIT
simp

DREAM
simp

GEORGENOTFOUND
simp

TUBBO
simp

---------

You erupted into laughter but it was sweet, after being used to hate comments because of your association with blm, feminism and many other controversial topics. It was nice to have someone stick up for you. Especially a popular creator.

That's when you noticed the time,

oh shit

You rushed to your bed yet you couldn't get too sleep. You kept tossing and turning, no point to even try because you kept thinking about how Alex had stood up for you.

You were considered a dangerous streamer, often talking about whatever pleases you so him openly being your friend and supporting you just gave you a special feeling in your heart.

PHOENIX
Hey Alex, thanks for that tweet :)

QUACKITY
I couldn't resist after seeing how some people talk about you ;)

God.
The way he phrased that just made you feel protected. Imagine being in his arms and feeling even safer.

You wanted to say so much in that moment, about how much you appreciate him and even if you barley knew each other it felt like you didn't.
Instead you turned off your phone and tried to get to sleep.