Vitiate Chapter 3

Right after the whole night we've been at the Blue Violet Cafe, everyone feels like they have been acting like they are just drunk, unable to really drink alcohol, we're been drinking a lot of soda as we were still acting like our youngest selves. No matter what really happens, being a part of the Misfit Family really did bring me some ups and downs.

As everyone was getting ready to head home, I started having a weird feeling telling me to go back to the Safe Haven, so I looked at the direction of where it was, but on a night like this, I was too tired to go anywhere else.

Luther and Tristan were the first people to head off to their homes, Luther's parents and Tristan's dad arrived on time, to pick up their sons from a fun night together and so we said our goodbyes until the next day. Even if Luther and Tristan had left, everyone else was likely going towards the direction of the Safe Haven, which is completely odd when I was just getting a little tug to return there myself.

During the night, we were all talking nonsense as everything got pretty hazy, we were laughing, we were street dancing a little and somehow started talking about their destiny to the future. Which is pretty weird for all of us to shift into the topic, as Caitlin talked about having a destiny in being a photographer, but in a weirder or in a darker way, I started hearing Caitlin talking about taking pictures of people being bonded...people who were being abused...including exposed deceased people...it was so weird that she doesn't seem to hear herself saying pretty creepy stuff. Although from what I was hearing from Caitlin, Jon was talking about his destiny to be a serial killer... getting in detail on how he's going to kill his own evil mother and her douche bag boyfriend, even in more detail on how he is also going to bury them alive and laugh like a psychopathic murderer...I also noticed how Jon isn't noticing what he was talking about, I can't tell if it was just me because everything is literally getting so blurry from my vision. It's like I can't control myself in the head even when I am trying to be careful with my right arm. I did feel like I'm going left and right in slow motion from one step to another.

Even if this night feels like everyone had lost their minds, we were like this until we reached to our Safe Haven and when we walked in, it was immediate that we were all trashing the place even more, like everyone didn't just lost their minds, it's like everyone just went apeshit like chaotic monkeys in a matter of seconds when we got inside.

"I fucking hate everything and everyone!" I hear Caitlin screaming, as she was grabbing a tapestry off a wall and ripping it into shreds with her strong fingers and with her teeth. While Jon was just throwing things against the wall, like damaged vases to destroy completely, he is also destroying parts of already ruined items, stomping on them, screaming, laughing and looking like he already lost his sanity. Even if Luther and Tristan left to go home, Cody was already punching the window glass, almost all of them until his knuckles started to drip in blood. Unsure what the hell is going on, Cody was then smearing his blood over his face...like whoa...but what's more horrific is going on, Wesley was vandalizing the walls with his own bloody hands, literally, he cut both of his hands in the middle and smeared them on the walls, not exactly drawing but writing:

Madness is everywhere! We are that madness!

When Wesley got done writing, he was then drawing a spider and a flying bat right next to his blood message. I even literally saw him kiss his own blood on the wall...

Out of anything, all I did was just watch everyone do their insane actions in our Safe Haven, as if they weren't human anymore, it was a weird sight for me to see, I didn't even understand what was happening and I just... didn't know what the hell was going on.

The last thing that I saw was just the floor but I also noticed that my cast is gone, but that wasn't just that, I didn't even see my right arm either, so I looked at my shoulder and realized that it's also missing. My right arm has been ripped apart from the socket, but I didn't feel scared nor in pain so it was like I was in a dream. More likely a true nightmare even if I didn't feel any sense of fear...like at all. I didn't even feel like I was scared but apparently it was the opposite. I was fear itself. I am fear.