His Darkest Dreams Chapter 11

Hoping to make things better, I couldn't tell what to do other than lie in bed and just rest already. After what happened last night, I don't know what to think, I can only think about that entity that has been trying to haunt me and why I heard his voice saying a number in my head. "Six" what kind of number would make this thing say that? Is it a locker number? A room number? It doesn't make any sense whatsoever and doesn't really matter at this point.

Lying in bed and just staring at my plain white ceiling again, I start to wonder what exactly is happening for the past couple of weeks.

Now that it is February second, the only thought that I can think of is how I missed a chance with Jasmine Stark's request to meet her behind the football bleachers. I feel ashamed that I couldn't make that happen after what really transpired yesterday. I sighed in disbelief since a lot of things have been happening to me, to my friends and family. It doesn't make it a simple excuse to miss one important thing. To be with the love of my life.

I turned to my left side, giving my right arm time to rest and heal. Luther provided an alternate plan to shape up my cast, he found some unused white clear tape to fix it back together and I'm happy that he is this caring. No matter what, the Misfit Family will keep on thriving.

Since I'm feeling like I am not able to sleep, I couldn't think of everything that has been happening, too many things have been going by so fast, only to realize it is a bit stressful that tolls on me and despite the cruelty that has been affecting me. I am starting to think that I shouldn't go to school on Wednesday, not being I don't want to go to school because of seeing Jasmine, I'm more worried about her, same thing that goes with Cameron and even my friends. At this point...I feel like I should just keep my thoughts as my thoughts, not as a well thought plan throughout the day but just to stay away from everyone. I can't let my friends and my sister know that I might hurt them or worse...killing them.

Not sure what is going on through my head, there is just no way for me to get near anyone, at least not for now or for a while since I am not exactly feeling safe around my friends. Although being a prisoner in my head, it was like I was fighting not just the world but myself. I never felt safe around anyone but now, I don't feel safe with my Misfit Family and my family.

Feeling cold in my room again, I just embraced the feeling of a cold isolation since it is a strange comforting feeling, I sighed and closed my eyes to at least find more warmth in my bed sheets. Tucking myself in may still be a challenge for sure, pulling up my bed sheets and trying to fall asleep.

Out of nowhere I felt my left foot getting tugged at the end of my bed, it felt like teeth, whatever it was, it definitely jerked me up from my bed to see what was at the end of the bed, because it was dark in my room, I didn't want to think it was that same entity that has been trying to plague me wherever I go. So I saw nothing, absolutely nothing as I just flopped back down on my back and just lied down with my eyes closed.

Even if it felt like teeth... we don't own any pets even if Caitlin and I wanted a dog when we were young, but if we did, it would be our responsibility to care for him and might make dad angry at us and possibly abuse the dog. There was no way it was going to happen, so Caitlin and I agreed that getting a dog at a young age to teenage time wouldn't be a good idea. It might be possible in our adult life at least.

I felt the teeth again and it pulled me out of bed this time, it grabbed my left leg, I felt my upper spine and the back of my skull hitting the wooden floor.

"Ow!" I shouted.

Whatever it was, it wanted me out of the bed and to wake me up, unsure why, I didn't want to think about it at this time in the morning. I groaned as I rolled on my stomach and pushed myself away from the ground with my left hand. I may not be strong enough to do push ups but at least I gave it my best. Now that I was on my feet I was just about to get back on my bed, suddenly I landed on my stomach this time and once again I felt something grab my leg, this time my right leg, the teeth felt like it was either a canine or a feline which confused me. Then, the teeth weren't trying to hurt me but possibly trying to take me to somewhere important. I heard some sort of growling as the teeth were carefully dragging me out of my room, I can hear some claws clicking against the floor and I am literally being dragged by something invisible. I'm not sure what but it does feel like it is very dog-like.