Clouded Fate Chapter 7

Knowing that I wouldn't be walking nor even talking most of the time, I couldn't wrap my mind to understand what happened, something is seriously wrong and this is nothing science nor physics can even defy...

"Well... I guess I lost my bet then..." Cody said as he pulled out a twenty dollar bill to Luther, but Luther just smacked the money away as if paying up for the bet right now, isn't helping at a time like this.

As Luther helped me walk towards my bedroom from the staircase step by step, the air I am breathing kept on getting sharper or harder to breathe by inhaling and exhaling, raising my heart rate wouldn't help, breathing fast wouldn't help either but if I run up the stairs? Wouldn't help... so Luther is likely able to help me get up the stairs to my bed, unsure what will happen next... no one knows what to do with something like this by now.

"The bet doesn't matter right now Cody, right now we have to get Nick in his bed and for Caitlin to grab more first aid kit supplies, no matter what is going on right now, healing Nick is our top priority here" Luther mentioned in a serious fatherly toned voice as he put me down on my bed, my legs were somehow stiff and couldn't move them, he carefully angled my back carefully so that the pouring blood won't leave a trail behind Luther, as my head was lightly set on my pillow and my arms just went stiff as didn't move at all.

"What the fuck was that? It was like he was flying...kind of..." Wesley asked nervously, since I can't answer that, all because something was trying to squeeze all of the breath out of my lungs. I tried to speak but there was no sound coming out and literally I couldn't move at all because I was too shocked to move.

"I don't know, I'm sure Nick doesn't know either, whatever it is, I want no part of it but we're here for Nick and Caitlin... right now... for Nick" Luther said as he crossed his arms and thought to himself.

"Well it seems like we are all part of it regardless here! We're the Misfit Family! We can't trust our own parents, our rivals, our bullies, the teachers or our enemies!" Wesley yelled and panicked, unsure what happened he was spooked and confused. No matter in this personal case of trying to figure out these situations, this one literally took the cake with a new frosting, almost literate enough of something out of this world, it was more likely just taken to the new level that none of us knows how to fix.

"To be fair... I don't think this is something human...I'm not sure what to do...none of us do" Tristan said as he finally spoke up from being too quiet lately while Jon, Wesley, Cody and Luther looked at him.

"What?" Tristan asked.

"What are you? Some kind of silent stalker shit?" Jon asked Tristan back.

"What? You think I'm the scary shit here? What is really scary is that... thing had written a message in Nick's blood and literally on him! What do you think is going on here? There's no way this isn't some scientific shit here, that's the big deal!" Tristan said a bit aggressive as if he is trying to figure out what is really going on, thinking that this is all paranormal but I'm sure that Cody still doesn't believe in that stuff.

"It is not... paranormal! This is just a fucking prank! Everything has a reality check and ghostly things do not exist! It's nothing but an unanswered scientific phenomena that hasn't been cracked yet!" Cody yelled at Tristan with an angry tone, Cody never believed in the paranormal, not at all, although his parents are Christians and goes to church, Cody never believes nor even trusts what cannot be explained.

"Oh, so you're saying that you know all of the god damn answers! Go ahead and say it then you nerdy ass two timing bastard!" Tristan yelled at Cody as they got close to each other, pushing Jon and Wesley out of the way but they interfered to keep Tristan and Cody apart from engaging into a heated argument.