Chapter 17

Ava and Damon were going back to his house. It was a silent ride and the air was full of tention. She was in pain and still bleeding from the rape. Finally, they arrived back home. He opened the door and let her in and closed the door behind them. She went upstairs to his bedroom to change her clothes and try to find a way to stop the bleeding. Damon was undressing and wore black trousers and a black hoodie. He sat in the living room. All he was thinking about was the possibility of Ava being pregnant with Maximilian's baby and the idea itself made him want to vomit.
Ava went downstairs, she was already wearing a black white gown. She found Damon sitting on a sofa. He looked pale and was a bit angry. He was writing in his journal and she stopped at her feet. Damon looked at her. "What's wrong, Ava?" Ava was speechless. Maximilian was standing outside the house's window and he had a murderous glare at her. She was breathless and Damon was furious. Damon opened the door and got outside.
"Oh well, here we are again, my friend. I hope I didn't disturb your lovely evening. You see, here's the thing: I won't stop seeing her until the day I die, and whether you like it or not, I took her virginity as a proof that no one can ever have her except me. If you don't like the sound of that, fight me off like a man, Damon. Show me what you have got!!" Maximilian laughed like a maniac.
"I'm not afraid of you, Maximilian. I swear to God, you will never hear her voice or see her face as I'm going to bury you alive." Damon's eyes were filled with evilness like a devil. Maximilian laughed once again and said, "Oh well, I'm afraid to tell you that soon enough, you will be in prison while I'm going to bury myself into her the same day, my friend." "YOU, SON OF A BITCH!!!!!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!" Damon was going to grab him by the neck and choke him to death, but Ava ran out and grabbed him back.. "You....." Ava said, pointing out her finger at Maximilian. "You, of all people, shouldn't show me your face. What's the worst thing you could do to me, huh? Raping me over and over till you kill me. This is a fight between you and me. You're not a man and will never be." Maximilian grabbed a cigarette and blowed smoke at her face. He was looking at her with the intensity and lust towards her. "I always loved your way in acting like a bitch, but sweetheart, there's no need for you to show me how courageous you're to defend your love against me."
At this moment, Ava grabbed a knife and stabbed Maximilian in his arm and grabbed Damon's hand and ran as fast as they can. While they were running, they didn't know that Maximilian brought his friends to kill Damon and kidnap Ava. Out of the blue, she was held back by a young man. He was wearing leather jacket, black pants and white shirt. He had black hair and silver eyes. She screamed at the top of her lungs and Damon ran back to her, but he was shot by Maximilian. Ava's eyes were widened and she couldn't stop screaming until, the guy in leather jacket grabbed a piece of cloth and held it against her nose. She fell down and Damon's blood was all over the ground. His breathing was slowing down.. Maximilian held Ava in his arms and carried her to his black car with his two friends and drove back to his house.
James was heading towards Damon's house to warn him about Maximilian, but it was too late. "DAMON!! OH SHIT!!!!!" James was cursing at his breath. He saw Damon, lying on the floor, so he picked him up and took him to the hospital.
In London, Damon's parents: Veronica and Marcus Kace were at home, drinking tea when they received the news of Damon. "How.... How did this happen?!!! James, tell us what's going on, right now!!!" Veronica was screaming at the phone when James told her that there was bad blood between Damon and Maximilian, so Damon was shot and Ava was raped by Maximilian. She was tearing when she knew about Ava. She thanked James and told him she and Marcus will come to California.
"Marcus, pick up some fresh clothes and hurry up please. James said Damon's condition is going down in a dangerous road and the doctors are not sure about his survival." "For the love of God, Veronica, I'm not really surprised that Damon ended up like this. I knew the moment he stood up to us like that, he would be killed."
"Don't you dare talk about him like that!! He ws trying to save Ava. There's no time for us to chitchat. Hurry up!!"
Meanwhile, Maximilian told his friends to keep an eye on Ava as he was going to meet Ava's father to finish signing the contract for his father's company and for Ava's father's. He picked his bag and got into his car. He went to the airport and he was thinking about the possibility that Ava's father heard what happened to his daughter, but then he thought it was already decided that Ava will be in his hands sooner rather than later. He was pretty sure that he never really cared for her anyways.
He arrived to Los Angeles. He saw Richard with a bright smile and he hugged Maximilian tightly. "I guess we can sit in my office to finish the papers, shall we?" Maximilian nodded in agreement. While Richard was driving to his office, he received a text message from James. It said: You're going to sign papers to work with Maximilian when he raped your own daughter, you disgraceful man. I hope you never see your daughter again. Richard stopped driving in the middle of the road and got out of his car. He couldn't believe what he had just read.
"Is it true, Maximilian, that you raped Ava?" Maximilian was stunned when he heard his question. Simultaneously, they both raised their guns towards their heads, and Maximilian was no longer acting like an innocent man. He gave him a devilish grin and then he shot Richard in the head. "I shall destroy every ounce of her soul until she has nothing, but me." Maximilian said, in a dark, low-pitched voice.