Part 12

"Sit." Bellatrix said, a grin in her face as she walked around you, a chuckle emerging from deep in her chest "The time for playing brave is over, you will do as I say. Sit down."

She slammed her hand harshly on your shoulder, forcing your body down on the chair behind you. Her being a witch you would have expected her to paralyze you; you knew for fact their world had all kinds of potions, spells and curses that could make you talk with no effort.

Instead she tied you down with one of your towels, using it as made up rope on your wrists.

"A little house," she mumbled walking around as she looked everywhere, making some things fall as she walked by them, pictures frames, bases, books, clothes, everything "And you're a teacher, how adorable." she squealed, yet you knew she was not excited at all. Skipping over all the things scattered on the floor, she sat down across from you, wetting her lips as her eyes roamed all over your body.

"Where is he?" she asked suddenly, a smile that you had seen before but never directed at you but at Draco that night at the forest. "Don't try to deny it," she warned you, making you flinch as she pointed her wand at you erupting a laugh from her "So pathetic, you and Harry Enfield." he mocked, dramatically gagging at the name.

You swallowed hard, biting your bottom lip as you looked away from her and out the window.

She chuckled, murmuring things under her breath and walking around the kitchen "Are you expecting someone?" she asked in amusement, looking at the mugs placed over the kitchen counter.

"No." you said flatly, but the evidence around the house gave you away instantly. There were books scattered all over the coffee table, you had pillows and blankets placed on the floor for you and Teddy to sit and of course you were just preparing hot chocolate for both of you.

"Don't. lie to me" she hissed, taking your face in one of her hands "Who's coming? Is it him, is it Draco?!" she yelled on your face, making you close your eyes shut as you shook your head rapidly.

"No, it's just a friend." you whimpered, fighting hard against her hold to get away from her with no avail "It's just a friend." you repeated not daring to open your eyes as she pushed your face with a grunt.

The silence became unbearable, not a laugh or chuckle sounded from her and you didn't know which one terrified you more. The supposedly enjoyable sounds that she managed to make so dark and cruel or the empty cold silence that had you on edge.

You dared to slowly open your eyes, her head tilted with a frown as she twisted a knife in her hand. You had never seen her so serious, so... deep in thought. Not when she had a wand pointed directly to her nor when she was unconscious on the ground. It was unsettling.

"You have until your friend comes to tell me what I need or I'll kill them too. There is no point in protecting him," she said slowly, the knife stopping in her hand as she pointed it at you, walking closer until she was at arm range. She slowly ran the blade over your arm cutting superficially but enough to make it sting. You suppressed the grunt in your throat, biting your tongue to focus on the pain somewhere else. Her hand stopped, only the cold feeling of the blade against your skin left before she removed that as well "I'll never understand their fascination with your kind." she murmured in disgust, walking back as she stared at you "What's so special about you, mudbloods." she spat.

You closed your eyes again, shaking your head furiously "I don't know." you whispered over and over again.

She laughed loudly, making you flinch as you waited for the worst "Open your eyes, Y/N." she grinned, making your entire body stiff as you looked up at her with wide eyes "That's your name, isn't?"