Jonghwa (fluff) ~Melting Pot~

Jongho and Seonghwa were laying on the couch together while watching a tv series. Since they were both in college and worked jobs to support themselves, they didn't have too many opportunities to just have a relaxing day in each other's company. Seonghwa wasn't really watching the tv and was just facing the other way with his head pressed up against the other's chest. The other male started stroking the older's back up and down, which had became a habit of his whenever they were like this.

Seonghwa was enjoying the feeling on his back, but that was trumped by another feeling that was much more uncomfortable. He kept moving around, trying to relieve himself from the tingly and scratching sensation on his shoulder. He looked up seeing that the younger male was watching tv, but then he looked over, seeing the cause of that prickly feeling. Jongho's armpit hairs. Seonghwa sighed to himself. He never did mind the other's pit hairs, after all, they never had an odor to them and Jongho was a very hygienic person. The older continued to squirm around, trying to find a better position to be in. The other took notice of this.

"What's the matter baby? Why you keep moving?"

Seonghwa was about to plainly tell him the reason why, when he got a better idea.

"Hey Jongie~" the blond haired man said in a sing-song way while smiling widely.

Jongho raised his eyebrows questioningly, wondering why the other was appearing oddly happy.

"Yes Hwa?" he responded, tone still in a questioning one.

"You know what we should do?~" he asked, still in a sing-song manner, while twirling Jongho's pit hair.

"No I do not, but why in the hell are you playing with my armpit fuzz?"

Seonghwa lifted himself up, now sitting next to Jongho's side. The latter gave him a look, wondering why he suddenly got up from their position and what he was planning on doing next.

"I was thinking... maybe we could..... maybe wax off your furry friends." Seonghwa then put his hands over the other male's underarms, patting at them. That made Jongho quickly jerk up from the couch, him guarding himself.

"Hell no. You are not going anywhere near me with that hot, melty shit."

The older stood up from the couch with a pout, going towards the black haired male.

"Please Jongho~ It doesn't even hurt and you'll feel-"

"Yeah it doesn't hurt you because you're used to it" the slightly scared man interrupted.

Seonghwa didn't know what else to do. He knew that his boyfriend wouldn't agree to just do something like that unless there was something in it for him, so Seonghwa devised a plan and made an offer that the younger couldn't refuse. Seduction. The older got closer to his partner, gently snaking his arms around his neck, holding the other as close to him as possible.

"H-Hwa what are you doing?" the slightly shorter asked, trying not to get aroused. The latter just ignored his question, getting even closer to Jongho's ear, before licking the outer edge of it.

"If you let me do what I want for now, I'll let you do what you want later" Seonghwa said in his best seductive voice, pressing his crotch against Jongho's, making him release a groan. Jongho obviously couldn't say no, seeing that he was already turned on from his persistent boyfriend.

"Fine. But we're only doing this once" he finally gave in.

Seonghwa almost literally squealed from happiness, excited that the latter had finally agreed. He took his lover's hand and dragged him all the way through the small apartment until they made it into their bedroom. He set his hands on the other's chest and pushed him down on the bed.