Minhwa (angst, fluff, smut) ~Jealous~ pt.1

"God I'm so ready to stuff my face." Seonghwa said, pulling on his boyfriend's hand as they walked into the large cafe.

"Slow down Hwa" the other chuckled.

The pair had decided to grab a bite to eat after they had left the campus of their college. The cafe wouldn't necessarily be their first choice of food to eat, but since it was closer than any other eating establishment to their college, they chose to go there anyway.

They looked around for a few seconds, trying to find a place where they could sit, until their eyes landed on a two chaired table in the back of the cafe that, fortunately, wasn't by a window. The dimmed down vibe of the cafe was comfortable enough to want to relax in, and the bright rays of the sun would just ruin that.

The couple took a seat at the table, but not before Mingi pulled out one of the chairs for Seonghwa to sit in.

"Well thank you Mr. Song. You're quite the gentleman" the older said, trying to imitate a proper sounding accent.

Mingi took his seat as well. "You are quite welcome Mr. Park" he imitated back.

The two just laughed quietly, not wanting to be a disturbance to the other customers. A waitress then approached the two, holding menus under one of her arms.

"Hello, here's some menus for you guys. Could I get you some drinks before you order?" she said, cheerfully, whipping out a notepad and pen.

"Yeah, could I get a cappuccino please?" Seonghwa replied politely.

"And could I get a lemonade?" the other male at the table added on.

"Of course. Take your time to look through the menu and I'll be back with your drinks." And then she was off on her way to get the beverages.

While waiting for the waitress to return, Mingi and Seonghwa sifted through the booklet that was listed with various amounts of food. It didn't take long until they finally settled on some food that they wanted to eat. Shortly after that, the waitress returned with their drinks and took their orders in the process and heading away again.

"So babe, how were your classes" the shorter asked, wanting to make conversation and know how his boyfriend's day was.

"They were fine. I just have a shit ton of assignments I have to do and they're kicking my ass, but I'll manage."

"Aww Min. If you need any help with anything, just let me know okay?"

The other nodded. "How was your day?"

"It was average...I mean, except for that rat I saw devouring a cockroach in the hallway. I didn't even know that was a thing to be honest... And then there was some guy who was licking the walls in the bathroom. I asked him why in the hell he was doing that and he told me so that he could 'feel closer to his grandmother'. "

Mingi had the face of utter confusion. "How in the hell does that-"

"Mingi I don't even know. When I tell you I booked it the hell out of there so quick. I was probably next on his lick list."

"Nope, only I can do that" the taller said slyly.

Seonghwa just rolled his eyes. "Hey, hey Mingi, do me a favor and shut the fuck-"

"Okay guys" the waitress said, unintentionally cutting off the other. "Here is your food, let me know if you need anything else" she said, setting their food down in front of them and walking off.