Yungi (fluff) ~It's a Wrap~

Yunho was standing by the kitchen counter, enjoying himself a nice cold glass of water. He was severely parched, having no idea why, so he decided that some water would do the trick. While he was enjoying his cold beverage, he felt an arm wrap and around his waist, and a pair of lips on his cheek.

"Hey baby" the male who kissed him had said, setting his head on Yunho's shoulder.

Yunho had gulped down the rest of his water, wiping off any remainder that could've been left in his lips, before he answered.

"Hey Min" he said back. He turned to look at the other, lifting his head off his shoulder to give him a quick peck on the lips, which the other returned.

"You know what we should do-" Mingi started out, but didn't get a chance to finish his question before he was cut off.

"Nope. I'm not letting you doing that" the older responded firmly, crossing his arms.

Mingi just sighed. "That's not what I was even going to say."

The other male squinted his eyes unsurely. "Well then, what were you going to say?"

"What I was going to say, before I was interrupted, was that we should watch a movie."

Mingi was smiling from ear to ear, hoping that the other would agree, but his smile was soon wiped away when Yunho started bursting into a fit of laughter. Good thing he wasn't still drinking his water, because it would've been all over the place right now. Meanwhile, Mingi just stood there stuck, not sure what just happened.

"Why are you laughing?" he tried saying through Yunho's loud laughter. Eventually, the other was able to calm himself down enough to speak clearly.

"Mingi, I love you" he said as his hands were set on the sides of the younger's face, "-but you can't stay awake long enough to watch a movie to save your life."

Yet again, Mingi stood there stuck, not comprehending a thing right now. He removed the other's hands from his face in slight irritation.

"What do you mean I can't stay awake?" he scoffed.

Yunho just shook his head and set a hand on one side of his hips. "What I mean is that every time you want to watch a movie together, you fall asleep within the first twenty minutes of it, leaving me to watch it by myself."

"That is absolutely not true. That's happened like once or twice" the younger scoffed again.

"Mhm, now your definition of 'once or twice' or the actual text book definition?" Yunho said, teasingly.

"You have no faith in me at all do you?" Mingi said in disbelief, taking a few steps back.

"I had faith in you all those other times, but then I lost of it" the other chuckled out. "You didn't stay awake those other times, and you won't stay awake this time."

"You wanna bet on it?" Mingi retorted, eyebrows raised.

"Min don't be childish" Yunho said while trying to walk closer to Mingi, only for the latter to step back again.

"I'm being very serious" the younger said with a stoned-face.

Yunho though the other was being an actual kid, but he also knew that he would do anything to prove Yunho wrong on this one. Though, Yunho knew that this would be an easy bet to win, Mingi was definitely going down. After little to no consideration, Yunho ultimately agreed.

"Okay Mr. Song, if you fall asleep for ten minutes or more at all during the movie, then I get to do whatever I want to you" the slightly taller said smugly.