Yungi (fluff, smut) ~Dance With Me~ pt.2

The two were in the shower, taking turns bathing each other. Mingi was scrubbing Yunho's back since he had a rough time reaching it. He set the towel on the hook on the wall and grabbed some soap to start lathering up his hands. He then set his hands down on the blond's shoulders, rubbing them gently. Yunho let out a sigh of satisfaction, loving the feeling of the younger kneading his tired bones.

Mingi took that as a sign to take things a bit further. He began kissing the other's shoulders, starting on the left blade, trailing his kisses across the back of male's neck to reach the right blade. He placed his hands on the older's stomach, pushing down on it the slightest bit.

Yunho was in a state of pure ecstasy, tilting his head to the side so Mingi could have more access. He then turned around to face Mingi, enclosing the other's neck with his arms. Soon after, he crushed his lips with Mingi's, leaving no room for him to protest, not that he would want to anyway. The younger kissed back in an instant, pulling the other by the waist and guiding his back into the shower wall. The kiss was filled with desperation, yet desire, both of them really wanting this.

Yunho suddenly felt himself being lifted off the floor, causing him to subconsciously wrap his legs around the other man's waist. They were still kissing, a few diluted suds of soap mixing in with it.

Mingi took one of his hands off of Yunho, only to place it at the older's entrance. He slipped in two of his fingers, slowly entering the other. Yunho whined a bit at the feeling, but he knew that it would be worth it in the end. Mingi kissed Yunho again while also moving the two fingers in and out. When he felt that he could add another one, he did, putting that one in slowly as well. Of course it was still a bit painful, but Yunho quickly got over it when he felt more pleasure than pain.

He moaned out against the other's lips, loving the feeling of his fingers moving in a scissor like motion inside of him. He steadily began to ride Mingi's fingers, letting out noises of delight. It wasn't long after that until he yearned for something more.

"Put it in me Min" he pleaded, looking into the latter's eyes.

Mingi happily obliged, placing himself at the hole of the other, gently pushing it in. Yunho let out a long, strained moan as he placed his forehead on the younger's. Mingi started going in and out, thrusting his hips up as much as he could in their current position. Yunho, couldn't even describe what he was feeling, but he loved it.

"Y-Yeah just like that Mingi. F-Fuck!" He screamed out, feeling the other's member hit into his sweet spot.

"God you feel so good Yun. You take my dick so well baby, so well" the brown haired male said as he kissed into the side of the older's neck.

"You feel better-Ah!" Yunho's mouth was agape, eyes halfway opened, with his head up against the wall. He was ferociously scratching at the other's back as the pleasure was getting to be too much for him to take.

"You are so beautiful baby" the taller said, still kissing into Yunho's neck.

This just caused the older to blush at the words. He was enjoying them until the pleasure that ran in his body kicked in even more.

"H-Harder Mingi. Fuck me until I can't walk anymore. I-I can take i-it." That was a complete and utter lie, and it was quite obvious from the way he was stuttering. Not much he could do about it now, though.

This sent Mingi into overdrive. He grabbed the other's waist with a firm grip, and plunged up into him. He continued to do it again and again, letting out a series of grunts.

"You want it harder baby?" Mingi teased, since he was way past the point of going 'harder', more like unruly.

It didn't matter anyways. Yunho couldn't even string together a comprehensible sentence with all the wind getting knocked out of him. Soon after, he felt a knot beginning to build up in his stomach.

"M-Mi-Mingi.." he tried to let out.

"What is it baby?" the other replied tenderly, while also not so tenderly drilling into Yunho.

"C-Cum?" Yunho didn't even bother to make a full sentence; one word was enough to get his point across.

"Cum for me baby. Let it out."

With that, the older released all of his liquid on his and the other's stomach while also letting out a long and breathy moan. He shook violently as the other male continued to fuck him as he was orgasming.

Seeing him like that was almost enough to make Mingi cum, but he had to work for his release for a little bit more. After several more pumps into Yunho, Mingi felt himself finally coming close. Yunho took notice of this and was a bit relieved since he was really sensitive right now, but he also loved the feeling of still being drilled.

"Give it to me Mingi. Fill me up with your warm cum. I want it, I want it so b-bad" the blond egged on.

"You want my cum in you baby? Is that what you want?" Mingi asked rhetorically through his heavy breathing.

"Mhm. G-Give it to me~"

With one final thrust, Mingi came into the older, freeing all of the white liquid from his member.

They were both panting against each other, trying to calm themselves down. After about 5 minutes, Mingi gently set the other down to his feet, holding him tightly as his legs were a bit weak to stand up on their own.

"Damn Mingi, I didn't mean to literally fuck my walking up" the blond said with a chuckle. The younger male just returned the laughter as they began to wash themselves again, of course, with him assisting Yunho.

~

A now dressed Yunho was sitting on Mingi's bed with his knees in his chest. He was thinking to himself while the other had left the room for a minute to go do something. It took everything out of Yunho to not tear up.

He didn't regret anything he had done with Mingi, in fact, he really loved it; he loved it probably more than he wanted to. The truth was, was that he was scared. It was the first time he did anything remotely to that extreme with Mingi and it scared him. It was everything for him but he felt like it was probably nothing more than some fucking session to Mingi. He felt used, but he felt like he couldn't be mad because he had allowed himself to be used. He had always had feelings for the latter, but acting on said feelings was never an option for him. He was content with being Mingi's bestfriend, as long as he had him in his life.

While so deep in thought, Yunho didnt even realize that Mingi had came back into the room, seeing him with his head in his knees. The younger rushed over to him, sitting in front of him on the bed.

"Yun what happened?" he asked concerned.

Yunho took his head from on his knees, looking to the other.

"I-Is this only going to be a one time thing?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean...was I just a quick fuck or something like that? A no feelings attached kind of thing?"

Mingi's face had softened up from the hard look of worry as he hugged the older. "Yunho, no. What we did wasn't a no feelings attached thing. If I didn't already have feelings for you, I wouldn't have done it. I love you Yun and you are way more than some quick fuck to me."

Yunho released himself from the younger's embrace, looking at him in disbelief. "You love me?" he asked unsure, as if he were being pranked.

"Yes Yun baby. I love you" Mingi said smiling. "And I was going to ask you if you wanted to be with me after we had... you know.

Yunho had to pinch himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming as he couldn't believe the words he had just heard. And no, he was not dreaming.

"Why are you pinching your thigh Yunho?" the younger chuckled out.

"To make sure that you're here and that I'm here" the older replied, still in shock.

Mingi laughed out again at Yunho's cute action. "Well, now that you know that were both here, what's your answer to my question?" he questioned curiously.

Yunho grabbed gently at the other male's face, bringing it closer to share a short, but sweet kiss.

"I would love to be with you Mingi. I love you too."