Seongjoong (angst, fluff) ~Burglar~ pt.3

Seonghwa allowed Hongjoong to enter the front door before him, closing it behind them as they walked into the large apartment. Seonghwa took off his shoes and hoody, setting them in their designated places at the door.

Hongjoong just stood still, looking a bit stiff while his arms were at his sides. His eyes looked around the place, soaking up the atmosphere. Even though the pair tended to  hang out a bit often, most of those times, it had been at Hongjoong's place. He only went over to Seonghwa's maybe once or twice. Despite the fact that he hadn't been there many times, it still had the same comforting scent of Seonghwa lingering.

Seonghwa looked behind him to see the other male still standing at the entrance.

"You okay Joong?" he asked.

Hongjoong nodded his head gently. "Yeah I'm fine, I'm just not use to your place yet you know? I haven't been here in a while."

"Well you can first start off by taking a couple more steps. I'm not gonna bite Joong" the other said humorously.

Hongjoong took a small step closer.

The other just looked at him with an expectant face.

The smaller took it as a sign to move closer.

Seonghwa just kept his same expression.

Hongjoong moved closer, almost in Seonghwa's personal space.

"See, it's not so bad here is it?" the older asked cheekily.

The shorter just nodded, not wanting to verbally respond.

"Well, do you want something to eat?" Seonghwa was trying to build up conversation again between them, clearly sensing the awkward tension.

"No, I ate earlier. And to be honest, I've lost my appetite." Hongjoong's face was riddled with many emotions, many that were unable to be read.

"Uh..well if you're tired, you can have my bed and I'll take the cou-"

"Can we watch a movie together?" the shorter interrupted, looking up at the other with pleading eyes. He was tired but all of that was knocked out of him back at his apartment. Plus, he really didn't want to be alone at all right now.

"O-Of course Joongie, let's go sit down on the couch." Seonghwa really wasn't expecting the younger to say that, but he would do anything for him, especially right now.

He guided the both of them over to the living room, letting Hongjoong take a seat while he grabbed the tv remote. He decided to put on a random movie since the smaller didn't care what movie was playing. Also, the chances of them actually watching it with interest was slim anyway. Seonghwa joined the other male on the couch, sitting next to him but also at a comfortable enough distance to where he wasn't touching the other. To his surprise though, it was Hongjoong that initiated the contact, snuggling in the side of his torso.

Usually, Hongjoong would never do something like this. He wasn't much of a touchy person, and he especially wasn't touchy with the man he had feelings for, but at this moment, it didn't matter. He just wanted to feel him close to him, no matter what the latter thought.

~
The two were on their second movie of the night, well, really morning. Neither of them had gone to sleep yet which was actually unbelievable considering what time it was; Hongjoong was still clinging on to Seonghwa.

"I'm gonna call out of work" Hongjoong suddenly said, still continuing to watch the screen in front of him.  

Seonghwa continued to watch the tv as well. "Well I'll call out of work too then" he said with no hesitation.