Woosan (angst, smut, fluff) ~Avoiding~ pt.3

The taller smirked. "As you wish baby."

He pushed his self into Wooyoung slowly but with a bit of neediness. Their emotions were taking over but he still wanted this to be a good experience for the both of them. He started going in and out, seeing that the younger's eyes were in the back of his head, his lips widely parted. He was clearly enjoying it too. The older was groaning out in complete delight, feeling the hole circling around him getting tighter and tighter with each movement. San gradually started to pick up his pace a little, making sure the other was okay. He was okay, but was also a moaning mess, trying to keep himself together and not feel like he was in outer space. The way the other's member was inside of him, hitting into his stomach and filling him, was genuinely satisfying. His moans were a clear indicator of that.

" F-fuck Sannie, like that" he breathed out.

That made the latter's member twitch in a way he couldn't explain. The way the shorter said his nickname like that, wanted to make him pound into him harder.

"Say my name like that again baby."

Those words suddenly made Wooyoung feel a bit shy. He wasn't paying any attention to what he was saying, clearly not in his mind all of the way. San noticed the other's blush and bent down to give him a soft kiss.

"Don't be embarrassed. You sound beautiful." He gave a sweet smile. The other returned it.

He started up once more, going in and out like before, hoping to hear his name again.

"Ah~ Sannie yes" Wooyoung moaned out.

San was glad he was pleasing the other, but he knew he could do something to drive him crazy. He lifted the smaller's leg over his shoulder, positioning at the proper angle. He hit his prostate dead on.

"Fuck! Y-Yes Sannie! Right there~"

"Right there baby?" he asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yeah~ Go harder please! Go faster!"

San furthered his pace and strength, thrusting in and out in an animalistic fashion, being sure to hit the other male's prostate directly, not easing up. While doing so, he looked at the sight underneath him, getting lost in it. Wooyoung's hair was stuck to his forehead from the sweat, which created a sinful glistening effect all over his body; a pink tint was peaking its way through his tan skin, and his plumped lips were parted in an attempt to keep the oxygen circulating through his body.

"Who's making you feel like this?" the taller asked roughly.

"You Sannie~"

"Who's the only person that can do this to you?" He fastened up the pace as much as possible, feeling himself coming close to his end.

"You~ a-ah"

"Say it louder baby."

"Sannie! Only S-Sannie can m-make me feel like t-this." Wooyoung was on the edge of releasing all of the white liquid from his body. "I n-need...cum S-Sannie. Please~"

"Go ahead and cum for me baby." And with that, the younger tipped over the edge, releasing the pearly white substance from his member with a loud, strained moan. Not long after that, he felt his insides getting warm followed by a grunt, filling up with the insides from San.

San plopped on the bed next to Wooyoung, their chests moving up and down as they were trying to catch their breaths. The smaller scooted towards the other a little bit, placing an arm around his stomach and resting his head on his chest. The older looked down to the male on laying on him before wrapping his arms around him, bringing him closer and pulling the covers over their bodies.

About thirty minutes had passed, the pair had calmed down from the event that had just occurred and were in their own worlds. That is, until Wooyoung broke the silence.

"Sannie?"

"Hmm?" the other responded.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you, I'm sorry for saying that I didn't want you near me."

The older stroked the latter's hair in hopes of making him feel better. "It's okay Wooyoung, you're with me now aren't you?"

The younger let out a long breath. "It's not okay. I should'nt have been getting pissy at you when it was me that was going through things. Things were just such a mess for me and I didn't know how to deal with it. I know you wanted to make me feel better, but you were the cause of it." He got up from San's chest to look him in the eyes. "I like you San. I'm in love with you."

The older's eyes went wide with happiness, a smile spreading across his face. He flipped Wooyoung on his back, hovering over his face. He moved some hair out of the younger's face, admiring him more than usual.

"I'm in love with you too Wooyoung." He bent down towards the other's face more and more, until there was no space left between them. They kissed each other gently, savoring the moment between them. San pulled away, looking into his love's eyes once more.

"Will you be mine Wooyoung?"

The smaller let a soft smile slip from his mouth. "Only if you'll be mine."

San kisses his lover's lips again, resting his forehead against the other's.

"I'm already yours."