Chapter 2: Definitely Glowing.

(Chapter 2: Meeting Afterglow and exploring a bit of (Y/N)'s living situation)

(S/N): Sister's Name

I'm sorry that this chapter came a bit too late. I've been a bit under the weather but I'm feeling better now.

- -

...

"Honey..."

?

"It's fine being quiet and all, but sometimes you need to speak up."

Not this again..

"Exactly! Son, you need learn how to be loud! You need to express yourself!"

Says the world-famous actor.

"We'll teach you, okay?"

"No. Just shut up already."

...

*Beep!* *Beep!*

Ugh. How how have I been asleep? What time is it?

"2:45"

Jesus, it's that late? Did she even eat lunch?

I get up, head aching slightly (probably from yesterday). Moving from my room to the first-floor kitchen, I catch the scent of fast food.

(S/N): "I bought food."

(Y/N): "What, you're making money now?"

(S/N): "No."

Grumbling, I take a look at my wallet. 5 bucks? I had 50 yesterday!

(Y/N): "Really?"

(S/N): "..."

(Y/N): Sigh. "Just let me have a bit-"

(S/N): "Also, my friends are coming over. Like right now. Can you leave?"

...

Sighing for the nth time, I quickly change and pack my bag. Where am I gonna go? As I get all my stuff ready, my sister's friends start walking through the front door. Not wanting to greet them, I step out the back door. Walking out of my backyard and onto the main road, I notice the lack of traffic.

Oh yeah, people have school and work.

After a second of silence, I decide that I would go to CiRCLE so I can get practice. Going to the bus stop right in front of my neighbourhood, I take a second and grimace at the money in my pocket. At least it's enough for the bus trip.

...

Oh, its Tsukishima-san. She seems to be the only one here.

(Y/N): "Am I the only one here?"

Marina: "Yeah, you are. Don't you have school?"

(Y/N): "It's a long story."

Marina: "Really? Then I won't ask. It's just you practicing?"

(Y/N): "For now."

She grabbed a nearby clipboard and scribbled something in it.

Marina: "Here. Just sign here and you'll be ready to practice!", she traced a line with her finger. "You'll just need to pay the fare."

I stopped at 'fare'. No one told me about any fare! We didn't have any practice sessions planned but at least it would've been nice to know ahead of time!