Valentines Special: Chocolate?

just a bit of context for the story

this chapter also takes place sometime before chapter 9

--

"...a significant cultural, religious, and commercial celebration of romance and romantic love in many regions of the world."

...?

O: "You get it now?"

(Y/N): "Not really."

They all sighed, exasperated. They all stand in front of me, blocking my way.

I: "You...really don't understand Valentine's Day?", he asks, looking a bit worried.

(Y/N): "No?", I tilt my head.

O facepalm himself.

N: "Well, 'course he doesn't. Remember back in middle school?"

O: "Oh yeeah!", he exclaims. "I remember that one time that girl gave you..."

Now that they mention it, I do faintly remember something related to chocolate when I was younger.

...

...a letter? I look into my bag, something in it. "Meet me at the back of the school." in very neat writing.

They want me to meet them? Behind the school? Um, sure, I guess. 

...

This was around the time where my parents registered me in some music school. I had just started learning how to play the piano and my parents thought that a school would help me. Though I didn't stay there for long, somewhere under a year, I do think I learned a bit from there.

As I retell the story I try to remember the specific details. The only thing I remember though is only the fact that I got chocolate. 

...

I arrive at the back of the school, a bit wary. I don't see anyone but I decide to wait for them, sitting against the school wall. Perhaps they were just late. 

I open my book "Piano Basics". I flip the pages to page 10: "Middle C". We had just recently learned Middle C and some songs with it. To be honest, I found it a bit difficult at first, but __ helped me learn it. __ and I were the only piano players in our class, but she was definitely better than me at it. Every day she would earn the most gold stars out of everyone in our class. 

I wonder, when will they-

"O-oh, you're here."

I look up from my book and see __. 

(Y/N): "Oh, hey __!", I greet with a smile.

"H-hey...", she replies nervously. 

What's wrong? She usually isn't this shy...