Prologue/Character Introductions

--

??: "Is this on~?"

??: "I-it is. Should we start filming?"

??: "Sure. Just watch your face."

??: "Alright. I'll go first."

He adjusted the camera, making sure that only his mouth and below were visible, hiding any distinguishable traits.

"N, as in night, for it holds this world's most mysterious and beautiful secrets. Pianist, at your service."

N. Lover of anything mysterious. Quite popular too, with his natural charm and charisma dazzling the students of (S/N) Academy. Though popular with the girls, he already has a girlfriend. Vice-captain of the student council apparently. Scary. 

??: "I'm next!"

"O here. Keeping a steady beat as NOIRE's drummer! We'll be trying our best to show the world what we are capable of! I hope you'll continue listening to us~"

Ah, O. Or our school's Onii-san, as our classmates like to call him. Caring, perceptive and understanding, just his presence alone makes the other students feel more relaxed. Our classmates even call him one of the 'Angels of (S/N) Academy'. Currently dating the president of the Science club. I'm surprised he hasn't decided to become a boy idol.

??: "I'm next...? O-okay..."

"I. Um..oh! I-I'm NOIRE's bassist. What I like? Um, I guess I like playing the bass and d-drawing?"

I. Though he's quite talented in bass and drawing, it's a shame that his anxiety limits his potential. Incredibly shy but polite and quite smart, he's always willing to help others despite his anxiety. Surprisingly popular, he's the unfortunate target of a lot of flirting and teasing from a lot of the popular girls. Saw him on a date once, have you ever seen someone so red you thought they would die of embarrassment?

??: "I'm up~"

"R, guitar here. Let's have some fun~"

Y/N: "That's it?", I say as I raise an eyebrow.

R: "Yep!"

Sigh. Well, whatever. R. Probably the laziest person I know. Have fun trying to wake him up in the morning, you'll be better off praying to the Gods in hope that he wakes up on time. Despite his laziness, he's quite easy to talk to. Friendly and chill, he's basically friends with everyone around him. He's dating one of the swim club members, if I remember. I think he told us that they go way back or whatever. 

Y/N: "Guess that leaves me."

"E, flex option of NOIRE, and its leader. Thanks to your support, we were able to start off strong. As a band, we will show the world our passion and love for music. 

O: "We hope you'll continue to support us!"

All: Bye!

Click!

Hm, I'm going to have to pick her up today. Guess I'll leave now.

N: "(Y/N), going so soon?"

(Y/N): "Yeah, I gotta pick up my little sister", I say, already planning my bus route.

I: "Alright.. Have a safe trip."

(Y/N): "Alright. I'll be going now. See you tomorrow."

"See ya." "Bye (Y/N)-san." 

Well, tomorrow is also our first day practicing at CiRCLE. Better prepare our introductions. Wonder what it'll be like...? 

--