The Start

PETERS POV
"I still can't believe that your here." I cried and hugged her again.
"I just wanted to be with you." Wanda cried as she hugged me tightly, Her head in the crook of my neck.
"WHAT THE HELL?" We both jumped and fear filled our faces. We spun around and saw Tony standing there, Looking pissed off and confused. He walked over to us with a purpose and I put my self in front of Wanda.
"How the heck are you here?" Tony yelled.
"Tony relax." Wanda sighed and moved from behind me. My whole body was tense and I was  terrified that Tony would kick her out, Or worse put her back in jail.
"How can I relax, Your supposed to be in jail." He gritted through his teeth and furrowed his eyebrows.
"Yes I know I am, But I'm here now and I want to be with Peter." She sighed. " I never wanted to hurt anyone, I just wanted to keep myself safe and keep our relationship." She smiled and reached for my hand. I entangled our hands and my whole body filled with butterflies.
"So what do you want from me?" Tony shrugged and crossed his arms.
"To let me stay." She smiled. Tony's face relaxed and he sighed. He smiled and walked over to her.
"I'm sorry." She looked at him confused and than back to me. I just shrugged and mouthed "I don't know."
"I am very sorry and yes you can stay if you want. I can try to clear your name."
"You would do that for me?" She said with confusion.
"Yes I would. It hurt me to see you all in there, especially you. I am very sorry." I have never seen this side of Tony before. But I was glad that he felt bad for doing this.
"Thank you Tony." She smiled. He nodded his head and left the room. Wanda took the biggest sigh of her life and she collapsed onto my bed. Laughing and smiling.
"I can't believe that just happened." I laughed. She sat up and grabbed my shirt. She pulled me into a kiss and we fell back into my bed. We continued to kiss as her hands tugged on my shirt. I sat up and slipped it off, I immediately attacked her lips again and I traced my hands over her chest and slowly unzipped her suit. I slipped it off of her and kissed her chest.
"I've missed your beautiful body." I whispered in her ear. She moaned softly and she kissed my neck. Sending a shock wave through my body. I stood up making her groan in annoyance. I turned on the sound proof room and locked the door. I stood at the front of the bed. Her eyes looked hungry for me and I wasn't gonna keep her waiting. I unbuckled my pants and I kicked them off. She looked at me and smirked. I climbed on top of her, But she took over and flipped us over. I sat up and unclipped her bra and kissed her exposed her chest, Causing her to moan quite loudly. She began grinding on me and I groaned. She got off of me and slipped off her underwear. I watched her movement. My eyes never leaving her perfect body. I slipped off my boxers and she watched over me and grabbed a condom.
"Take control." She whispered in my ear. My eyes filled with lust and I grabbed her waist and yanked her down. I rolled us over so I was on top. I slipped on the condom, I attacked her lips again and she traced her nails down my back.
"You ready?"
She nodded her head and I slowly entered her. She moaned loudly and I groaned.
"You okay?"
"Yes I am okay." She smiled. Than her face filled with lust. "Peter you better start moving."
"As you wish." I kissed her again and began moving. She had to pull her away to moan and I took that opportunity to leave a trail of kisses down her neck. Our bodies were in perfect rhythm and I was in our pleasure.
"PETER." She moaned. I continued to thrust into her and she looked at me mischievously. She gripped my waist and flipped us over. Her body was still moving perfectly and I held her hips.
"Peter...I'm." She began.
"Same here baby." I groaned. She thrusted her self a few more times and threw her head back in ecstasy. Her orgasm, Caused me to release. After we caught our breaths, We looked at each other and kissed.
"I love you so much." She smiled
"I love you to Baby." We kissed again and she got off of me. I still wanted her touch and I was quite sad that I didn't have it right now.
"I'm gonna go clean up." She smiled and hopped out of the bed. I took time to admire her naked body. She had such a nice body. I loved it so much. I followed her into the bathroom and she turned on the shower.
"Round two or just a shower?" I asked. She looked sad and afraid to answer.
"Can it just be a shower?" She whispered.
"Yeah of course." I smiled.
"Really?"
"Yeah?" I asked confused. "Why wouldn't I be?" I was a little offended.
"Well I didn't know if you were still wanted to and I did want to keep you from that." She frowned.
"Wanda..." I sighed. I walked over to her lifted up her chin so I could see her eyes.
"I never want to force you to do anything, I love you so much and loving someone means you respect them." I smiled.
"Peter." She smiled and started crying. I wrapped her in a hug and she cried softly.
"I'm sorry for crying." She laughed and pulled away wiping her tears. I looked at her lovingly and cupped her cheek. I wiped away her tears and kissed her cheek.
"I love you Wanda Maximoff. I will always love you."
"I love you to Peter Parker." She smiled. She leaned in and we kissed. It was. A nice simple, loving kiss and we walked into the shower. The water washed our sweat away as we kissed.
We finished our shower and we each wrapped our selves in towels. She dried her self off and slipped back on her sexy suit.
"I'm gonna go to my room and change into more comfy clothes." She smiled and left my room. I dried my self off and put sweatpants and one of my science shirts. Wanda walked in moments later wearing, Black ripped jeans and red crop top.
"You always look so beautiful." She blushed and walked over to me, I was sitting on my couch. She cuddled up to me, Her head on my chest as I played with her hair.
I was glad to have her back once again.