Important Announcement! PLEASE READ!

Hello!

First of all, I am so sorry! I know it's been a little while since I've updated this book. I've been super busy, but I'm literally watching Ragnarok right now and I realized how much I missed writing Maeve and Loki.

HENCE THE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Chapter 60 was the last chapter of "Gardenias." I want to thank every single reader for your views, votes, comments, and overall support. I loved writing this book and I hope you loved reading it.

BUT WAIT... THERE'S MORE!

I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure that there is quite a bit of story left for Loki and Maeve. I'm pretty sure they have a few new members of their little family to meet, a certain purple grape to deal with, and a lot of reindeer puns to hear. That being said, I am ecstatic to announce the SEQUEL, which will loosely follow the events of the MCU movies!!!

And the title is... DRUMROLL...

"Forget Me Not"!

Intro chapters will be up momentarily! Please head over there and check it out! I can't wait for you to see what I have in store for my favorite non-Migdardian couple! Just so you know, updates may be slow at times because I am working on several other books, but I'm optimistic and excited :)

Xo, the author