𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟖 ~ 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨

Hogwarts was completely destroyed, we didn't notice before, but it looked bad, all the students were send home, until it is totally repaired, and so you might guess, Draco's parents didn't want him to come home, although I think Narcissa would want it, but Draco came to my house.

I look besides me, Draco is laying next to me, he is peacefully sleeping, messy hair, his one arm wrapped around me, and his mouth opened a bit, I gently stroke Draco's face, he moves a little bit, but he doesn't wake up, I hang above his ear.

"Draco" I whisper, his eyes slowly open "hey.." he says with a sleepy voice, I giggle "hello babe" I say, Draco smirks, I raise an eyebrow, he pushes me down on my bed, and he hangs above me, he slowly moves closer to my face, and eventually his lips place on mine.

I place both hands on Draco's face, and then I push him away, I again raise my eyebrow, and I get out of bed, I walk to my closet, and open it, I grab a grey sweatpants, and a green sweater, I take of my pajamas and I put on my other clothes.

I see Draco staring at me from across the room, his arms are crossed and he leans against the wall, I pretend he is not there, and I start washing my face, I feel Draco grabbing me by my waist, he pushes me against his lower part, I look at him "horny motherfucker" I say "I'd rather fuck you" he whispers in my ear, and he walks away.

I follow him, he is already downstairs, talking with my parents, as the innocent boyfriend, I roll my eyes, and I walk downstairs, I take a seat on the table, as normally my father is sitting across me, mother is sitting next to my father, and Draco and I are on the other side of the table.

I start eating my food, then I feel Draco grabbing my inner thigh, my eyes widener, but I see my mother looking at me, with a confused look in her eyes, I smile at her, and continue eating, but Draco remains pinching my inner thigh, I step on his foot, and luckily he stops, so we can eat in peace.

After breakfast, Draco and I went back upstairs, to relax, and as you might guess horny Draco wants to get freaky, Draco pushes me on my bed, and starts undressing himself.

"Draco! Stop" I say, he looks confused but just continues undressing "Draco!" I say, but he still doesn't listen, he takes off his underwear, and I totally love seeing him naked, but not today "DRACO!" I yell angrily "what?!" He asks "not now!" I say "why not?" Draco asks sad "because I'm on my period..." I say "oh..." Draco says, and he puts his clothes back on.

Then he walks to my closet, he grabs something out of it "lay down" he demands, I do what he says, and he goes into the bathroom, I have no idea what he grabbed from my closet, and what he is doing in the bathroom right now.

A few minutes later he comes back, in my onesie, and he looks absolutely ridiculous in my heart onesie, and the hoodie has bear ears, which he has put over his head.

"I LOVE YOU" he screams, and he runs towards me, he jumps besides me on my bed, and starts cuddling me "Draco what the actual fuck" I say, and I can't stop laughing, he looks so dumb.

"what is this?" Draco asks, and he grabs my remote "its for the television" I say "does your television not work with magic?" He asks, I shake my head "no it's a muggle tv" I answer, and I press on the 'on' button, and I go to Netflix.

"what do you want to watch?" I ask "a girl movie duh" Draco says in a girly voice, I laugh, and go to the first girly movie I can find, I wrap my arms around Draco, and the movie starts playing.

Half way the movie, we stopped watching because Draco wanted me to paint his nails, so I did, I painted them in different colors: pink, blue, green, yellow, everything, and then he did mine, and he did very well actually, so now we have matching nails!

When we were done with that, he wanted to do my hair, and I'm telling you now, I couldn't stop laughing, he kept pretending he was a professional hair dresser, but when he showed me, I saw two terrible pigtails, with different color elastics around them, of course I had to do his hair too, so I did the same, and he absolutely loves his pigtails, he also loves that we are totally twining, except for our outfit, but Draco demanded he wanted to wear the same outfit as me.

So here we are, both in a heart onesie with hoodie and of course the bear ears, with painted nails, and pigtails, and honestly this was the best day ever, Draco talked like a girl the whole time, and I died of laughter, he is actually so funny.

But at the end of the day, the fun was over, I started getting terrible cramps, and Draco is totally freaking out, he told me to lay in bed, and I did "WHAT DO I DO?" He yells "Draco stay calm" I say "NO YOU ARE DYING!" He says, he is really dramatic "DRACO! It are just cramps" I say, and I pull my body together of pain "YOUR MOM! IM BRILLIANT!" Draco says.

He runs downstairs, a minute later he comes back with my mom "darling are you ok?!" My mother asks "just some... cramps" I say, she walks away, and comes back with a paracetamol, and the cramps where gone after I swallowed it.

But Draco stayed with me the whole time, he laid his head on my stomach, and keeps kissing it for some reason.