Thursday

(Timeskip to Next Next Week)

(Thursday)

(Your POV)

So last week, me and Stray Kids beat another team. They were called Seventeen and their songs were cool and fun but ours were better. Twice didn't have a battle last week because they are trying to do really good for their last battle so they are working really hard.

Tomorrow is TWICE's last battle and Saturday is our last battle. If we win, we get to be trainees. Me and the others know what company we want to work under. JYP Entertainment.

Anyways, school just ended and I'm with the rest of Stray Kid's in one of the small gyms. We're stretching and getting warmed up. While warming up, our coach entered inside the Gym and yelled at us.

Coach: Hey! Guys! We're going in the big gym! Hurry up!

Our coach left and we stopped warming up. We walked to the big gym and saw TWICE standing in front of the bleachers.

Coach: Just have a seat on the bleachers guys.

We did what our coach said and sat on the bleachers. Half of us sat on the first row and half of us sat on the second row. TWICE was in front of us. I looked at Dahyun and she looked at me. We both smiled at each other. Our coach went up to the girls and shook each of their hands.

SK (Stray Kids) Coach: Hello, it's nice to meet you girls. I am the coach for Stray Kids.

While he was shaking their hands, TWICE's coach went up to us and shook our hands.

T (TWICE) Coach: Hey boys. I'm the girls coach.

She each shook his hands. Afterwards, the coaches faced both the TWICE and us.

SK Coach: So, instead of just having a long practice of dancing and stuff, me and the girl's coach thought of something different today.

T Coach: Today, you two will practice dancing in front of each other. TWICE will dance in front of Stray Kids and Stray Kids will dance in from of TWICE. This will be your practice for your battle tomorrow girls and guys this will be your practice for your battle on Saturday.

SK Coach: Since its the very last day of practice, we thought of just ending it early today and get you guys home to do whatever.

T Coach: You all been good during the battles and we just want you guys to rest today after we do our dance practice. Anyways, the girls will go first. So guys, just watch and enjoy.

(Timeskip)

After TWICE and me and the guys danced, TWICE went to their coach and he said a few words. Me and Stray Kids went up to our coach and he said a few word. He told us to be at TWICE's battle tomorrow. After some more words have been said, we all left the big gym.

(Here are the songs TWICE and Stray Kids danced to and will be performing on their battle day)