Mixed Days (Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday)

(Wednesday)

(7:00am)

Today is Wednesday. I just finished my morning routine. It took longer than usual because of last night. I'm still upset that Dahyun loves another guy. But I can't let this effect me too much. I have a battle this week and I don't want to be the reason why we lose the battle. I have to make sure I don't let this get to me and focus on practice and the battle. I went downstairs into the kitchen and ate breakfast.

(Dahyun's POV)

I'm in bed right now, still thinking about what happened last night. I don't feel like going to school today. I lied to my parents earlier, saying that I feel sick. They believed me and gave me medicine and left the house to go to work.

I shouldn't have told Y/n that I was cheating on him with Taeyong. It wasn't even true. I was just talking to him, and that's it. I'm so stupid! If I didn't tell him that, we'd still be dating.

Dahyun: I'm just a dumb little girl...

I started crying. I want to hug Y/n. I want to kiss Y/n. I want to feel his arms around me. I want to smell his scent. His sweet scent. Wait a minute. Don't I still have his jacket? I got off of my bed and went to the spot that I remembered where I placed his jacket. I knew it, I still have it. I grabbed his jacket, went back into bed and hugged it close to my chest and started smelling it.

Dahyun: (Inhale) Y/n... I love you... (Cries)

(Timeskip)

(3:45pm)

I think around 2:00pm, I finally got out of bed. I brushed my teeth, took a shower and ate something. And then at 3:30, I exited my house and walked to school so I can go to practice. Right now, I'm in one of the small gyms with Twice. When we started warming up and stretching they noticed my face looked sad and that I was really quiet.

Jihyo: Dahyun?

Dahyun: Hmm...

Jihyo: Are you okay?

Dahyun: Yeah...

Jihyo: Are you sure?

Sana: Yeah, you seem depressed?

Dahyun: I'm fine...

Nayeon: Well, your face and your voice doesn't say you are.

Dahyun: I am... Don't worry...

They all knew I was lying. I didn't even bother to fake my happiness. Tzuyu and Chaeyoung went up to me and hugged me.

Tzuyu: It's okay Dahyun, you can tell us.

Chaeyoung: Yeah, we're here for you. We'll help you with anything.

Dahyun: (Sigh) Thank you girls...

Jihyo: Will you tell us?

Dahyun: Yeah... I'll tell you... So...

I told the girls everything that happened. About Y/n and that girl, about me and Taeyong and about what happened last night. They were so sweet and listened to me. After telling them my story, tears left my eyes and dropped down my cheek.

Nayeon: Oh, so that's why you seem upset.

Jeongyeon: We're sorry for what happened Dahyun.

Dahyun: It's fine... It's my fault though, so no need to apologize...

Momo: Well still, we'll try to help.

Sana: Yeah! We'll try and help you feel better.

Dahyun: Thank you...