Quick Chapter #3 (Part 2)

(Random Day: Energy pt 2)

Dahyun: Ready for round 2?

You: Oh dear...

Dahyun quickly shut her door and locked it.

You: Dahyun, please no more.

Dahyun: Too bad... I'm in charge!

Dahyun charged at me and jumped on me. I tried to get her off of me but she sat on my stomach and grabbed my wrists.

Dahyun: Round 2... FIGHT!

You: Wait! I forfeit- Mmm!

She slammed her lips onto mine and forced her tongue inside my mouth. I tried to move my arms but she was holding my wrist down on the bed. I did everything I could to get out but she was much more energized then last time.

I couldn't do anything. I had to get her off of me. I bit her tongue to get her off of me but I didn't bite it too hard.

Dahyun: (Squeals)!!!

Dahyun released the kiss.

You: Dahyun, sto- Ahh!!

Dahyun gave me a huge slap. And since she was so energized, it hurt so much.

Dahyun: Don't ever do that again! If you do it again, I'll hurt you even more. Do you understand me?!

I didn't respond. I was just so shocked that she slapped me but before I knew it, she slapped me again.

You: Ahh!!!

Dahyun: DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!?!

You: Yes ma'am!

Dahyun: Good! Now let's continue.

Dahyun continued making out with me.

(Timeskip)

She's still doing bad stuff to me! She won't stop! I have to do something! I used all of my strength and pushed her off of me. I put my feet on her stomach and pushed her off of me.

Dahyun: Ahh!

She fell backwards and I quickly got on top of her and held her hands down.

You: Ha! How do you like it?! I'm on top this time! How does it feel?!

Dahyun: It feels... So hot...

You: W-what?!

Dahyun smiled at me and kissed me. I backed up but she just kept leaning forward. I'm losing control! I try to get back in control but I noticed that I'm not holding her wrists anymore. Instead, she's holding onto mine. Shoot. I kept leaning back and back and now she's in control again. She sat down on me and stopped kissing me.

Dahyun: You shouldn't have given up or else you would've won that round. Now I'm going to make sure you don't do that again. Be right back!

Dahyun got off of me and quickly opened her drawer and took out stuff. Now's a good time to get out. I got off of the bed and ran towards the door. I was about to unlock it but I wasn't fast enough. Dahyun went in front of me and tackled me back onto the bed.

Dahyun: We're not done yet!

Dahyun grabbed my wrists and held them over my head. I then heard clicks above my wrists. Oh no, don't tell me...

I tried to put my hands down but I knew it, they were handcuffed to the bed.

You: Ahh not again!!!

Dahyun then put the leash around my neck. Here we go again. She got on top of me and pulled the leash and made me kiss her. She kept pulling the leash, deepening the kiss. I can't do anything anymore. She's in total control.

A few minutes later, she released the kiss and started sucking on my neck.

You: (Pant) (Pant) Dahyun... (Pant) (Pant) Please... (Pant) (Pant) Show mercy...

Dahyun: What? You give up?!

You: Yes, I do!

Dahyun: So I win this round?!?!

You: Yes...

Dahyun: Yay!!!

Dahyun hugged me tightly.

Dahyun: You will always be a loser!!!

You: Can you now take these cuffs off of me?

Dahyun: Wait... I still need my prize...

You: Prize?!

Dahyun: Yup!

You: What prize?

Dahyun: Here... Let me show you!

Dahyun put her lips back onto mine. She put her tongue inside my mouth. She kept deepening the kiss. She deepened the kiss so much that I almost choked because of her tongue. I could feel saliva running down my cheek. Dear God! Send help!

My Bully (2): Twice Dahyun x Male Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें