Quick Chapter #7 (I Guess Again)

Dahyun: Hi Chaeyoung... How are you today?

You: I'm not Chaeyoung...

Dahyun: Huh?

When I said that, Dahyun sat up and looked at me.

Dahyun: Y-Y/n?!

Dahyun got out of bed and ran to me and hugged me tightly.

Dahyun: No way, it's really you. (Sniff) Thank god.

You: Dahyun,

I grabbed Dahyun's waist and tried to push her away but she held on to me tighter

Dahyun: No! Please! (Sniff) Let's stay like this... (Sniff) I miss your scent, your body, your face, your hair, just you. I miss you! So please... (Sniff) let's stay like this for a while...

You: (Sigh) Fine...

I hugged Dahyun back and pulled her closer to me. To be honest, I miss her too. I almost cried when she hugged me, but I had to be a man and hold in the tears. Dahyun on the other, she's crying. I can feel my shirt getting wet. I waited until Dahyun was ready to talk, but in the meantime, I just hugged her while I hear her sniff and cry.

(Timeskip)

Dahyun and I stopped hugging and we're on her bed now. We're sitting down, facing each other. Dahyun is grabbing my left hand with both of her hands and caressing her cheek with it. I see that she's wearing the necklace.

You: You're wearing the necklace I gave you?

Dahyun: Yes, I am. It's very important to me, just like how you are.

You: Oh... Okay...

Dahyun: I miss you so much... Please, I wasn't cheating on you. I was only talking to that guy, we weren't holding hands, hugging or kissing. We just talk to each other.

You: Is his name Taeyong?

Dahyun: Y-yeah... How'd you know?

You: I met him. He's a nice guy and he said you two weren't dating.

Dahyun: So, you believe me right? You believe that I wasn't cheating on you right?!

You: Yeah, I believe you.

Dahyun: Does that mean we're back together?!

You: Unfortunately no. I was told to just talk to you. I wasn't told to get back together with you.

Dahyun: What?! Please Y/n! I miss you so much! During the day, I can't focus on school and I can't do my work! And trying to live without your love is one long sleepless night! Please, give me another chance!

You: (Sigh) Let me see your phone...

Dahyun quickly grabbed her phone, unlocked it and handed it to me.

Dahyun: Here!

You: Wow... So fast...

Dahyun: I'll do anything just to get back together with you.

I grabbed her phone and looked through her text messages. I looked through a lot of text messages to see if she's actually cheating on me with another guy. While looking, I found a person that she's been texting a lot. Over 2000 text messages. It was Taeyong who she's been talking to. I have to see what they've been talking about. I looked through their messages and saw a lot of things that I didn't like.

A lot of "I love you" and emojis and some other cute stuff me and Dahyun were supposed to be saying towards each other only. But their was this one conversation I didn't like.