Quick Chapter #2

(Another quick chapter. I made this one fast.)

(Random Day: Make Out)

Me and Dahyun were lying down on her bed, watching TV. Dahyun then turned to me and looked at me.

Dahyun: Loser

You: Yeah?

Dahyun: Can we make out?

You: Not now, I'm enjoying the show.

Dahyun: Aww please!

You: Maybe later Tofu and plus, I'm still uncomfortable using tongue.

Dahyun: So?! Like I said last time, the more you do something, the more comfortable you get doing it!

You: Well, let's take a break from making out.

Dahyun: Come ON!!! I want to kiss you!

You: A kiss? Okay!

I kissed Dahyun's lips and continued watching TV.

Dahyun: With tongue please!

You: No Dahyun...

Dahyun: Hmph... Well, if you don't make out with me then...

You: Then what?

Dahyun: I'll make you...

When Dahyun said that, I kind of was terrified. I know Dahyun, she WILL make me but she's small, I can protect myself.

You: Yeah, okay.

Dahyun: (Giggles) Guess I have no choice...

Dahyun left the room and went downstairs. I continued watching TV and waited for Dahyun to come back and beg for me to make out with her. While watching TV, I felt a little sleepy. I decided to rest my eyelids for a little, even though that shouldn't be a good choice.

I then heard Dahyun come back into the room, open and close her drawer and sat down on the bed.

Dahyun: Loser, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Make out with me or I'll make you.

You: Mmm, later. I'm getting some shut eye.

Dahyun: Okay~

Dahyun put my hands together and put them over my head. She's probably going to hold my hands down while she tries to make out with me. But, I think I can fight back and escape from her grip. I waited for Dahyun to do something else but then I heard clicking where my hands were.

Dahyun: Alright, there we go.

She let go of my hands. I tried to put them down to my stomach area but I couldn't. There were still over my head. I opened my eyes and saw that she cuffed both of my hands to the bed.

You: Dahyun?! What the heck?!

Dahyun: Told you, I'd make you.

You: Take these cuffs off of me please!

Dahyun: Not until I get what I want.

You: Alright! I'll make out with you!

Dahyun: Well, I know you'll only do it for a short time. So, I want to make sure this last for minutes... Maybe hours.

You: Hours?!

Dahyun: Yup. Its 4:30pm and my parents don't get back from work until 8:00pm, so...

Dahyun locked her room door and grabbed something on the floor. It was a leash. She got on top of me and put the leash on me.

Dahyun: Let's have a little fun...

Dahyun pulled the leash and made me lean towards her. She smacked her lips on mine and put her tongue inside my mouth. She kept pulling the leash and pushing down on me. She deepened the kiss so much. Her tongue was everywhere in my mouth. I couldn't do anything. She was in control.

I tried to find a way to at least move away from her lips but then I realized I could still move my head, even if the leash was around my neck. I turned my head away and caught my breath.

You: (Pants)

Dahyun: Oh no...

Dahyun let go of the leash and cupped both of my cheeks and made me face her.

Dahyun: We aren't done yet. Pucker up.

Dahyun made out with me again. I tried to move my head but I couldn't. She was back in control. I kept breathing out of my nose but that gave me little air. A few minutes later, she broke the kiss and I was breathing hard. Dahyun was breathing just fine. She looked at the time.

4:45pm.

Dahyun: Huh... It's only been 15 minutes. Whatever.

Dahyun looked at me.

Dahyun: What have we learned here loser?

You: (Pant) (Pant)... To not ever... (Pant) (Pant)... Say no... (Pant) (Pant)... When you want... (Pant) (Pant)... To make out... (Pant) (Pant)

Dahyun: Good boy!

Dahyun kissed my nose.

Dahyun: Alright, if you don't make out with me when I want you too, I'll do this again. But this time it'll be longer. And...

Dahyun put her hand under my shirt.

Dahyun: We might go a little far and do something we shouldn't be doing...

Oh dear, I think I understood what she was trying to say.

Dahyun: Alright! Time to remove the cuffs!

She took the cuffs off of me and she also removed the leash from me. She put them in her drawer and went back on the bed. She then hugged me and kissed my cheek.

Dahyun: I'm sorry loser. Please don't be mad.

You: I'm not mad, I'm just surprised that you did that to me.

Dahyun: Well, I told you I'd make you.

You: Yeah, you did...

Dahyun: Let this be a lesson learned okay?

You: Yeah... Yeah okay.

Dahyun: Good... (Giggles) You're so forgiving and chill. From now on, I'll wait until your comfortable using tongue. I won't force you anymore.

You: Thank you.

Dahyun: You're welcome! I love you loser. I love you a lot.

You: I love you too.

Dahyun and I cuddled together and fell asleep.