Quick Chapter

(Random Day: Oppa)

I entered inside Dahyun's house. She texted me to just come in when I arrive. When I entered inside her house, I saw Dahyun in the living room, resting on the side of the couch.

You: What's up?

Dahyun: I need your help.

You: With?

Dahyun: Pushing this couch.

Dahyun tried to push it but the couch wouldn't move. She kept trying to push but then stopped.

You: Why are you trying to push it?

Dahyun: I dropped something under it and my hand can't reach it. So I'm trying to push the couch so I can get it.

Dahyun attempted to push it again but she failed.

Dahyun: Please help me.

You: Well, you probably don't need my help. You just got to use all of your strength.

Dahyun: I am!

You: No you're not. Try again.

Dahyun: Ugh! Fine...

Dahyun put both of her hands on the couch and tried to push it and move it. She kept trying but a few seconds later, she stopped.

Dahyun: See? I can't push it!

You: C'mon, use your legs while you push it. They'll give you support.

Dahyun: Ugh! Okay...

Dahyun attempted to push it again and she tried to push with her arms and move with her legs but her legs were sliding on the floor. A few seconds later, she stopped.

Dahyun: Ahh! This is too hard!

Dahyun sat down. I could tell she gave up.

You: Don't give up, you can do it.

Dahyun: No, I can't!

Dahyun looked at me with puppy eyes.

Dahyun: Oppa! Please! Help me!

You: O-Oppa?

Oppa? Did she call me Oppa? I think she did.

You: You never called me Oppa ever.

Dahyun: That doesn't matter! Please! Just help me Oppa!

You: Try moving it again.

Dahyun: I can't! You've seen me do it! Stop standing there and help me!

Dahyun got up and hugged me.

Dahyun: Pretty please... Oppa...

You: (Sigh) Alright, I'll help you... I just wanted to see you push the couch.

Dahyun: Thank you.

Dahyun kissed my cheek. I went to the couch and put both of my hands on the side of it. I pushed it and it was kind of light but a little heavy.

You: This is easy Dahyun... You probably could've pushed it if you tried.

Dahyun: Whatever Oppa...

I kept on pushing until Dahyun told me to stop. I stopped pushing it and Dahyun grabbed the thing that was on the floor.

Dahyun: Thank you!

You: What did you try to get?

Dahyun: This!

Dahyun showed me the thing and it was a Twinkie.

You: A Twinkie?

Dahyun: Mhmm! I love these!

Dahyun unwrapped it took a bite of it.

Dahyun: Want some?

You: No thanks. I'm good.

Dahyun: Okay, but thank you for pushing the couch loser!

You: No problem, I guess.

She's back to calling me Loser again. It kind of felt good having someone calling me Oppa. I pushed the couch back to where it was and continued my day with Dahyun.