Mixed Days (Tuesday and Thursday)

(Back to the actually story!)

(Tuesday)

(Lunchtime)

Today is Tuesday but its a different schedule today, So I don't have lunch with Dahyun. Speaking of Dahyun, I wanted to give her something special. I don't know why, but I just want to give her something special. A necklace is what I'm thinking about. But I want it to be a necklace different from other necklaces.

I'm sitting next to one of my best friends. She's a senior and works at a place that makes jewelry. She's a jeweler. We're both at a table, eating our lunch and talking.

You: Can I ask you something?

Friend: Sure, what's up?

You: You make jewelry right?

Friend: Yup. Let me guess, you want me to make you something.

You: Yes, buts it's for girlfriend.

Friend: Ooooooo~ You never said you had a girlfriend. You're all grown up now.

You: I know, I'm a big boy now.

Friend: Can't wait for you to grow into a man and get married.

You: Yeah, me too.

Friend: You better invite me to your wedding.

You: Of course I'll invite you.

Friend: Good! Anyways, what do you want me to make?

You: A golden necklace.

Friend: Okay, and what do you want it to look like.

I described the necklace I wanted her to make. I even drew it on a piece of paper. I also wanted her to engrave something on it and she laughed at it.

Friend: (Laughs) Wow! That's stupid but amazing!

You: Hey! At least it's good!

Friend: Yeah, I guess.

You: Will you make it for me?

Friend: Yeah sure, I will.

You: Swe- Oh wait... How much is it?

Friend: Don't worry, it'll be for free.

You: Are you sure?

Friend: Yup. As long as they don't find out I'm giving you jewelry for free, it'll be fine. Plus, I've been making jewelry for my boyfriend and my friends and I didn't get caught at all.

You: Sweet! Thank you so much!

Friend: Your welcome!

Me and my best friend continued talking while we ate our lunch.

(Dahyun's POV)

I asked my teacher if I could use the restroom and she allowed me to. I exited the classroom but I wasn't heading for the bathroom, I headed for the cafeteria to see Y/n. When I entered inside, I scanned the cafeteria to find him. A couple seconds later, I found him. I walked towards him but then I saw another girl sitting next him, talking and eating with him.

She started laughing. Y/n had a smile on his face. I think their enjoying each other's company but I don't like it. He better not be cheating on me. But he would never do that, he's too kind to do it. But I still don't like it. I took a picture of them and left the cafeteria.

I entered back into my classroom and sat down. I put my head down and sighed.

Dahyun: (Sigh)

???: You okay Dahyun?