Quick Chapter #6 (I Guess)

(Didn't know what to call this chapter but it had less than 1000 words , so I guess it's a quick chapter)

Dahyun: You're not cheating on me right?

You: Of course I'm not cheating on you. You're the only one that I love.

Dahyun: Are you telling the truth?

You: Yes, I am. What makes you think I'm cheating on you?

Dahyun: I don't know... Maybe these...

Dahyun showed me some pictures on her phone. It was me and my best friend. She took a lot of pictures.

Dahyun: Who's this girl? Huh? Who is she?!?!

You: Oh her? She's my best friend.

Dahyun: Yeah right, you're cheating on me. Admit it.

You: I'm not cheating on you. I was just talking about things with her.

Dahyun: Yeah, too many things!

You: No, it was just one thing. Here, let me show you what we were talking about.

I put my backpack down and opened it.

You: You're going to love th-

Dahyun: I've fallen for another person too.

When she said that, I stopped for a moment. I looked at her and she was giving me a glare.

You: You're no serious right?

Dahyun: I'm dead serious. I've love another person Y/n.

I was furious. I glared at her back and yelled at her.

You: Who is it?! What's his name?!

Dahyun: Don't worry about it.

You: Tell me Dahyun!

Dahyun: Shut up already. Just leave now. We've both cheated on each other, so just leave and enjoy your time with your new girlfriend and I'll enjoy my time with my new boyfriend.

I got so frustrated. But I didn't want to leave. I took out the box that had the necklace inside it from my backpack and handed it to Dahyun.

You: Open it.

Dahyun: Why?

You: DO IT!!!

Dahyun: (Sigh) Fine...

Dahyun grabbed the box and opened it. She took out the necklace out of the box.

Dahyun: A necklace? A leaf shaped necklace?

You; That girl you saw me with is a jeweler. She makes jewelry. So I asked to make this because I wanted to give you something special. I kept talking to her about it, asking her how things are going with the necklace.

Dahyun took out the necklace and looked at the front of it.

(Pretend it says "I Love You" on the front)

Dahyun: "I love you"

You: Look at the back.

Dahyun turned it around and saw more words behind it.

Dahyun: I can never "Leaf" you alone. And I hope you never "Leaf" me alone. I love you Tofu! XOXO - Y/N

Dahyun smiled and giggled a bit. Her face expression then changed to a sad one. She looked up at me with a worried face. You put your backpack on.

Dahyun: Y/n, I'm sorry.

Dahyun got up and tried to hug you but you backed away.

You: Dahyun, don't...

Dahyun: Please Y/n, I wasn't actually cheating on you. I just said that so you would feel hurt. Please.

You: Yeah right. Stop lying.

Dahyun: I'm not! I swear! I love you!

You: No, you don't. You love him. You love whoever that guy is.

Tears started to run down Dahyun's face. I was about to cry too but I held in the tears.

You: I know he probably makes you happier.

Dahyun: No! It's not true!

You: If it wasn't true then you wouldn't have dated him. You wouldn't have chosen him over me.

Dahyun: You're the only one that I love!! Please Y/n, I'll do anything for you to believe me!!!

You: I'm sorry Dahyun... But I think we need to break up...

Dahyun: B-break up...

Tears started to drop faster from Dahyun's cheek.

Dahyun: No, we can't. We don't have to. Please. Y/n I love you. I love you so much. Please don't leave me.

You: I'm sorry but it's for the best...

Dahyun: No... It's not...

Dahyun fell on her knees and buried her face in her hands. She started sobbing loudly. I didn't want to stay any longer, so I walked away from her.

It's over Dahyun, I'm sorry.