Introduction

(This is only an introduction for this story, so it'll be boring and short. The next chapter won't be boring and short.)

It's a new semester at my school. Which means everyone's schedule changed, but only some classes. I just got my new schedule and wanted to find Dahyun to see what classes she got. I walked around the school and saw her looking at something on the wall. I went up to her a gave her a kiss.

You: Hey Dahyun.

Dahyun: Hey loser.

You: What are you looking at?

Dahyun: Just this paper.

I looked at the paper she was looking at. I read what it says in my head.

(Start)

"Do you have a good voice? Are you good at Singing and/or Rapping? Are you good at dancing? Well come join The Idol Battles!

What is The Idol Battles?:

You and your team will become a small band together. You all will have 3 coaches to help you guys/girls. You guys will sing and rap and dance and show off your skills to other people, the only thing is you and your team will compete against other bands from different schools and try to beat them.

How do you beat the opponent?:

You and your team will perform 3 songs in front of people. The other team will also perform 3 songs in front of the same people. Then, the people will get to vote on which team did the best and if you and your friends win, you guys will move up and compete against a different band, which means you're still in the Battle. If you lose, your team will be out of the competition and will not be able to perform again until next year.

What happens if you win all of battles?:

If you win all of the battles, your team will get to become young trainees and will work for any company you guys agree on and actually become a Kpop Group (You'll still be going to school).

How much is it?:

IT'S FREE!!! Just sign up here and go to the gym at THIS Friday!"

(End)

I looked to the right of the paper; It says "Girls! Sign Here!"

I looked who signed it.

1. Jihyo

2. Nayeon

3. Jeongyeon

4. Mina

5. Sana

6. Momo

7. Chaeyoung

8. Tzuyu

Dahyun then took a pen from her backpack and signed it.

9. Dahyun

You: You're going to join them?

Dahyun: Yeah, all 8 of these girls are my best friends and I think I have a good voice. You should sign up.

You: Mmm... I don't know...

Dahyun: Can you sing well?

You: I mean, a little.

Dahyun: Then try it out. Go for it.

You: Um...

I looked at the left of the paper and there was another paper that says "Guys! Sign Here!" I looked who signed it.

1. (A BTS member)

2. (A BTS member)

3. (A BTS member)

4. (A BTS member)

5. (A BTS member)

6. (A BTS member)

Only 6 guys signed it. I took out a pen from my backpack and signed it.

You: Well, I guess I'll try it out.

7. Y/n L/n (You will be taking the role of your bias in BTS. So if your Bias is Suga or Jimin, then you take their role in BTS. If you don't know who BTS are then I'm surprised... Really surprised...)

You: Alright, I signed it. I wish this wasn't a mistake.

Dahyun: You'll do fine loser.

You: I hope so.

Dahyun: Well, anyways...

Dahyun grabbed my hand.

Dahyun: Let's go eat some breakfast together!

You: Sure, why not.

Me and Dahyun walked to the cafeteria of the school and ate breakfast there. 

(If you have any ideas that you would like me to use in this story, tell me so I can make more chapters. PLEASE!!! Tell me your ideas!!! I really need help!!!)