Dazed and Confused

I don't know why I phrased it like that. That's not how it sounded in my head.

His eyes, that held concern within those honey orbs, turned completely black as he pulled his hand away from me like I burned him.

"You need to lie down, you look exhausted." he growled out at me.

Sexy Alpha slips one arm under my knees and the other around my back and lifts me as easy as lifting bread. I stare at my hands, unsure where else I should look.

Look at our mate

Rose,  you're going with this too? What about Jackson?

I don't know, the sparks and the smell. I can feel his wolf too..

I can feel her retreating to the back of my mind. It unsettles me that she seems confused as well. Isn't she the one who is supposed to know our mate?

I can hear the mumble of Sexy Alpha and Gage talking but I cannot figure out what the words are.

I need to get home. Everything is a mess and it all started when I got the locket.

For a moment, I panic. Can they see the locket, is that why he said I'm his mate?

I looked down and see that the locket is resting underneath the shirt. They can't see it. 

Suddenly, I feel a very soft surface under me.  When did we enter a room, his room to be exact?

His scent is all over this room and it is overwhelming.

I glance around while he walks into the hallway to talk to Gage. It's a nice room.

The bed im sitting on is a king size with deep red and white comforter and white sheets. There is a large t.v mounted on the wall across from the bed, with a couch in front of it.

The walls are an off white color and hold some hand made paintings of wolves and trees. Is he an artist?

The window or should I say door,  is what catches my attention though.  It is floor to ceiling glass that slides open onto the cornered balcony I saw from outside. 

"Here, I asked Gage's mate, Sarah, to let you borrow a pair of sweats." Sexy Alpha hands me a pair of light pink sweat pants that say love down the left leg.

"Thank you." I'm not sure if I said that out loud or not.

I think I did.

He stares at me for a full minute,  before running his hand through his hair.

"Why don't you take a nap and we will talk about everything later?" I nod absently as I stare out the window. 

He walks over and pulls on a piece of black fabric that I didn't see hanging there. He pulls it past the glass door, causing the room to darken enough that I could sleep peacefully.

I watch him cross the room but I am quick to ask one more question. 

"What time is it?" he looks down at the watch on his wrist.

"Almost 11 a.m." he shuts the door with a small smile.

I still can't believe what is happening. First they try to tell me I ran to a pack that is over twelve hours away and now the alpha thinks I am his mate?

I slip the sweats on and lay down on top of the comforter. As soon as my head hits the pillow, I'm out.

*

When my eyes flutter open it is dark in the room, but he did have that shade thing.

Why does he not have an alarm clock or anything that tells the time?