Omega

ACT TWO-PART ONE

Ashton groaned as he reached for his phone, his eyes still closed as he felt for it on the nightstand. He sighed, yawning as he grabbed it, answering the call. "Someone better be dying-"

"Lydia's missing." Allison stated, the sound of cars and sirens in the background.

Ashton sat up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "Wait what?"

"She disappeared from the hospital." Allison informed, her voice muffled. "I'm on my way to the hospital now. Get there."

"Ally, c'mon." Ashton groaned. "I'm-"

"It's Lydia, Ash." Allison reminded.

Ashton sighed, throwing his head back. "Fuck. Fine, fine. I'm on my way."

He groaned, hanging up the call and tossing his phone on the nightstand, looking over and looking at Wesleys half-asleep form, watching his boyfriend slowly wake up, probably from the noise and sudden movements.

"Have to go?" Wesley whispered, already piecing it together.

Ashton nodded, leaning over and kissing his boyfriend goodnight. "I'll see you tomorrow."

Ashton stood up, grabbing his jeans and slipping them on before grabbing his phone.

Wesley laid back down, yawning. "Be careful. Love you."

"Love you too." Ashton replied, closing the door before walking down the stairs.

He waved as he walked past the living room, seeing the foster parents sitting on the couch.

"Leaving already?" Maria asked, putting her magazine down.

Ashton nodded. "My sister called."

Joseph nodded. "Make sure you get home safe, text Wesley when you do." Maria nodded in agreement, picking up her magazine again.

Ashton chuckled, slipping on his shoes. "Yes, sir."

Maria clicked her tongue, looking up to Ashton with a frown. "You've been here enough, you know better."

Ashton smiled. "Sorry. Have a good night, Maria."

"You too sweetie!" Her voice called, echoing as Ashton shut the door.

Ashton covered his eyes as Stiles flicked on his headlights, laughing as he saw the two boys jump.

He walked over, following behind Allison as she stood by Scott's door.

Scott looked at Allison. "What're you doing here? Someone's gonna see us?"

Allison shrugged. "I don't care, she is my bestfriend, and we need to find her before they do."

Scott frowned, confusion swimming in his eyes. "I can find her before the cops can."

"How about before our father does?" Allison responded, Ashton nodding in agreement behind her. Even if half of him was barely paying attention.

Stiles leaned forward, glancing between the two. "He knows?"