Night School

ACT ONE-PART SEVEN

"Let's go! Now!" Scott shouted, pulling Ashton with him as Stiles made a run for the school.

Ashton was still frozen, his eyes stuck on Derek as the alpha tossed him towards the brick wall.

He finally snapped out of it as the doors closed, removing himself from Scott's grasp.

"Lock it! Lock it!" Scott shouted, him and Stiles both trying to keep the doors closed.

Stiles, panting and out of breath, looked at Scott, eyes wide. "Do I look like I have a key?"

Scott sighed, his shoulders dropping. "Grab something."

"What?"

"Anything!"

Stiles gaped, his mouth and opening closing to fish for a reply before looking around. Scott tensed as Stiles made eye contact with something outside.

"No."

Stiles nodded. "Yes."

"Stiles, no, don't!" Scott hissed as Stiles opened the doors, rushing outside and down the steps.

Ashton moved forward, his breath hitching as the alpha moved out of the shadows, behind Stiles.

"Run! Stiles! Stiles!" Scott shouted, opening the door to help Stiles in.

Ashton hissed, stepping out into the doorway, raising his hand towards the alpha. "Phasmatos Morsinus Pyrox Allum!" He chanted, watching the alpha crumple to the ground in pain, still clawing it's way towards the running teen.

Ashton let out a breath as Stiles made it in the school, letting his hand fall before stepping away from the door, watching the two fix the bolt cutters to try and keep the door locked.

"Where is it? Where'd it go?" Scott whispered, looking through the small glass windows.

Ashton let out a breath, twisting his wrist, sensing that wouldn't be the last incantation for the night. "Doesn't matter."

Scott nodded, glancing at the bolt cutters. "That won't hold, will it?"

"Probably not." Stiles muttered, already taking a few steps back from the door, his flashlight bouncing up to wall with every step he took.

"Move, now." Ashton replied, grabbing both boys as the Alpha's howl shook the lockers around them.

They bolted into a classroom, each looking around the room.

"The desk." Stiles whispered, pointing to it.

Ashton nodded, lifting his hand. "Motus." Ashton whispered, flicking his wrist, watching the desk move across the room.

Scott nodded his thanks, gaining Stiles help to angle it against the door correctly.

"Stop, Stop." Stiles whispered, leaning against the desk. "The door's not gonna keep it out."

Scott sighed, nodding. "I know."

Stiles shook his head. "It's your boss."

Scott looked up, Ashton swore he heard his neck pop with the speed. "What?"

"Deaton? The Alpha? Your boss." Stiles elaborated.

"I agree." Ashton chimed in.

Scott looked between the two, shaking his head. "No."

Stiles nodded, furiously. "Yes, murdering psycho werewolf."

Scott paused, looking to the ground before taking a breath. "That can't be.."