Good girl (18+)

Evangelia:
I stare at him... is he serious.

"I want too se exactly how you pleased yourself without me baby" he's fully serious.

I take it out of his hand hesitantly. But he smiles in an encouraging way knowing I'm hesitant. Seeing his excitement does motivate me a lot, it gives me confidence.

I push the dildo inside and he smile as I moan. Fuuuck that doesn't feel half as good as he does! I can't tell him that.... Fake it Evangelia, fake it...

I tilt my head up and close my eyes so he can't see it's all fake.

"What have I told you, look at me when you get fucked! Even by yourself" fuck him saying that pleased me more than this thing does right now.

I start playing with my nipples as I look right into his eyes.

"Does it feel good Evangelia?" The way he says my full name is addicting.

"Yes- so good!" Lie, lie, lie. Well it feels good but not like him!

He knows I'm lying, I can see it in his eyes. But it still turns him on. Seeing the dildo going in and out my pussy turns him on so fucking much. He starts working himself, fuck that's so fucking hot!

—————-
Noah: seeing tab dildo fuck her was sexier than I thought it would be! She's so beautiful being devoured like this. I know she loves it, when I order her around, treat her like my little slut!

"How does it feel Angel?" I ask again for my own pleasure

"So fucking good Noah" god I just stare into her eyes.

She's faking it! Ohhhhh fuck she's faking it! That dildo is doing nothing like I did! Oh I don't think I've ever felt fucking better. Knowing my cock, my fingers and my tongue are the only things that can make her cum. Fuck that made me hornier.

My hand is pleasing my cock but I imagine her riding it, sucking it, surrounding it.

"What feels better me or that?" I know she will lie...

"Thi- this" ohhhh my ego couldn't be bigger than right now! Thank you baby for the boost such a liar it's so fucking visible!

"Mhmmm" is my respond as I feel myself getting close. She's over stimulating her nipples to make up for the dildo.

I pump myself up and down until I cum directly on her body. I see how her eyes light up with excitement and make her sooo horny she actually climax.

She looks so good coated with my cum over her body.

"Now let's get to round four"

"What do you mean? This was round four?"

"No baby this round was all you! I didn't make you cum" I say with a smile.

"But-"

"I said I would make you cum five times, I made you cum three and the dildo once" she realize what I did. Well I'd she would have told me that the dildo did nothing for her I would have taken over. But instead she faked it.

I walk up to her and push her to the end of the counter. I take her right breast into my mouth this time. Sucking and biting on her nipple. She moans dubbed as much as she did before. Her body is overstimulated. Making her cum will be harder on her. It will be easier to make her horny but three times as hard making her actually cum. I love a challenge and I love seeing her go through the tourture of cuming so much and so hard.

Her back arches wile i suck and then I tease her with the tip of my cock at her entrance. She's moaning uncontrollably.

"Please Noah"