Their first time (Noah (18+) ;))

I kissed her, gosh she tasted so good. We have kissed before but more like pecks on the lips. This, this is a kiss! And she's addicting, I'm addicted to her now! I touch her body and she doesn't back away or telling me to stop.

"Lia look me in the eyes and tell me you want this and we'll do it, do whatever you want and allow me to do to you!" I tell her

"Noah I really fucking want you, like right now! You can do whatever you want all I need is you!" Okay then! We start kissing again while walking in towards the small lake house. She and I both start undressing each other. She's so fucking gorgeous!

We're both standing there in just our underwear.

"Noah" she says while slowly getting on her knees.

"Only if you want to!" I tell her, she smiles. His that smile will be the fucking death of me!

She takes my boxers down to the floor. And she smiles even bigger once she sees my cock. She looks up towards me, while holding her mouth right in front of my dick.

She stares deep in my eyes. As she licks the head. She's teasing me, I know she loves that but I can't take it much longer! She opens her mouth just enough for the tip to fit in... I can't take it

I grip her hair in the back of her head and push her down. "Fuuuuuck" oh god her mouth fits me so good. She's not all the way down yet but I'm not sure she want to deep throat me. But by herself she brings s it all in. Still making eye contact with me...

"You're so fucking sexy wrapped around my cock" I tell her

I could cum just to the image of this! She starts going up and down my cock slowly. And I thrust back into her mouth to make it harder and deeper. It didn't take much before I started to feel my dick twitch. She goes slower but deeper and start playing with my balls... it takes me over the edge

"Fuck Lia you make me feel so fucking good!" I grunt loudly

I'm about to cum any second and she takes it so fucking perfectly. My cum spills inside her mouth. And she swallows it. That's the sexiest woman in the ducking world swallowing my cum.

"Stand" i order her. She listens, while licking a drop from her lip.

"Yummy" she says smiling, I kiss her again passionately,

"spread your legs Angel" ie tell her while holding her neck and tasting my cum in her mouth. Heaven. I tease her while kissing by taking my free hand and slowly caress her skin.

My hand traveling from gently squeezing her throat to slowly down towards her breast. They're so perfect! I nibble her nipple and pinch it making her moan into the kiss.

"Yea let me hear how good I make you feel Angel! Such a good girl!"

My hand continues it's journey down to her pussy. Fuck she's so wet.

"So I make you this wet Angel?"

"Yes every fucking day"

"Can I?" I ask for her permission just to know she's comfortable with what we're doing.

"Yea Noah please!"

I smile before gently laying her on the couch. Me above, my fingers starting to tease her pussy making her even more wet.

My mouth devour her breasts and nipples while my hand starts rubbing her clit, before pushing a finger inside of her...

"Ahhhh Noah" she screams out

"Yes Angel that's my name, scream it. Be my good Angel and scream it!" I tell her and fuck her moans are the best thing I've heard in my life!

I push another finger in, shot she is so small and tight. My cock will destroy her. I fucking love the thought of that!

My thumb is rubbing her clit while I'm fingering her and suckling and biting in her breast and nipples. I can feel her getting close to finishing... so I stop

"Ahhh nooo Noah please fucking make me cum!"

"Beg!" I tell her

"Noah I swear to god! Don't be like all the guys who can't make I woman cum" excuse me

"BEG FOR IT!"

"Please Noah make me cum so many times my legs won't be working for a week, penetrate and use me and all the ways you want just fucking make me cum"

"If you say so..." I give her an evil grin. I sit up and finger her, so fast, so had, I add another finger into her tight pussy. I'm destroying her! Well it appears that I have to prove that I can make her cum. So let's make sure she cum son many times she will never want to do it again:)

"Does this feel like those guys, the ones who can't make you cum! Is this how they make you feel" I ask

"Nooooo ahhhh Noah slow down, fuck!"

"Can they make you feel this good Angel?" I continue

"No not even close!" She says quietly and a little ashamed

"Good, you ever compare me to those and I will make you cum until you get so worn out and exhausted that you faint! Am I making myself clear Evangelia!"

"Yea sir"

"Good." I continue my torture in her until she finally climax. I take my finger into my mouth and taste her amazing body. I dip them back in and directly out again

"Lick it" I demand and she obeys.

"You taste so good Angel, so fucking good!"

We just stare at each other for a moment.

"Tell me what you want?"

"I want you inside me Noah. From above, behind, below and In front of me. I want you, all of you" fuck that was it. I lost it after that.

I lay above her once again, holding myself by my arms. I stark kissing her neck and she keep letting out those moans. They drive me insane with lust and need for her!

"I need you to promise to tell me No or stop if you don't want it anymore, is something is hurting, or if you simply just don't want me to do something or anything! Promise me that!" I tell her

"I promise!"

"Good"

Now the fun can begin...

Authors note:
Finally they give in to each other!
Hope you enjoyed the beginning of they're new journey;)

Word count: 1084