Not what i expected! (Evangelia + Noah)

Evangelia:

Oh no! Is this the part where he tells me he doesn't care about me anymore! Or that he doesn't want anything to do with me!

"Yes?" I answer

"Don't freak out please!" Why would I?

"Mhmmm" I look down into my coffee as he says it...

"Evangelia I love you!" That's not what I expected!

Wait

Wait

Wait

Wait

Wait

"What? What did you just say?" I ask

"I love you I really do! You don't have to say it back and I didn't expect you too but I needed you to know that I really do love you Angel!" I stare at him...

"Noah I need you to promise me that you'll never leave me!" I can't say it... if I'm not certain he won't leave me...

"What?"

"I need you to promise me that!"

"I promise!" He says holding my hand...

"I... i- I love you Noah Andersson!" OH MY GOD!
I just said that.

"I was so scared you wouldn't love me back!" Is he kidding me

"Oh god of course I would say it back! I've been saying it in my head for a while now..." the both of us laugh... and then kiss. Oh his his kisses send me to heaven. And god i love him and he loves me. Maybe this will be our happy ever after!

And he promised to never leave me! And please I will never leave him! He Brought me back to life, he made me feel something! Warmth and love and just happiness in a way I never have before. He was the missing puzzle piece!

"Now I have someone too pick up from the airport, I'll see you later!" I tell him and give him a kiss.

—————-
"Bitch you fell I love? With a man? Like you know feelings and shit?" Natasha ask me

"Well yea you make me sound like a weak human being..."

"Baby you're not weak just uhm you know in love... love makes you both weaker and stronger!" He says

"Say the married one..."

"I didn't marry for love! I married because I needed to for a mission. I hate him and you know that! Look I'm not trying to bring you down but remember being who you are, you always have to be careful with everyone and everything." Yeah a lot of people want me dead.

"I know! I'm soooo happy you're here! It's been way too long."

"Hell yes! Tonight we're putting on slutty dresses and fucking drink and dance! Like the good old days"

"Tasha we used to be strippers for undercover work! But yea that does sound nice!" I really do need a drink

"And babe I want to meet this Noah guy!" She smiles way too much for it not be a trap or some shit

"Yeah no!" And just then he had too call me!

"Answer your boyfriend Azzy" god Azzy that was a long time ago

"Hello Noah!"

"Hello my Angel! How is everything going?" Natasha gestures hearts and blow kisses.

"Everything's good we're in the car in our way to the mall! And you?"

"I just left practice, so what are you doing tonight?" Just when I'm about to answer Natasha starts talking.

"She's going to a strip club with me and Isla, wearing the sluttiest dress we can find and will be drinking till she can't remember her name! We'll probably call you when we need a ride home." She's Natasha that's for damn sure!

"Well I do expect that you call so I can pick you up! So I know you get home safe! All of you. And please do send a picture of you in that dress... I'd love to see that! Oh and do you think orange is my color? Because I'm prepared to you know beat someone up if they try anything!" Wow I really have rubbed off on him!

"Okay I like him a little now but I still don't like him yet!" Natasha answers

"Okay Noah I'll talk to you later!"

"Good bye Angel I love you!"

"I love you Noah!" And we hang up.
————-
I continue trying on dresses. Isla found a white
A-line top with a puffy bottom obviously short! Natasha got a red satin dress also short but it's more figure tight but still not really really tight.

Me I have not found one yet. I want black! And I haven't found anything that ain't like disgustingly cute! Like I know Isla likes those types of things but me and Tasha are not really into it. But I adore it in Isla she looks like the princess she is!

"Angie we've been shopping for hours I have spent so much money... not that it really matters it's just... I'm going to have too buy a new house with more closets now!" Isla tell me.

"I'll buy you a new house! Now shut up and help me find something!"

And then I saw it... gosh that dress is so fucking gorgeous. I'm in love with it! (The dress at the top) let's send Noah a pick;)

Noah❤️

Me:
[image inserted]

Noah:
I can't wait for that too decorate my floor Angel!

Me:
I hope it does!

————————
We have drank way too fucking much! Do I care? Fuck no! Do I want more? Fuck yes!

"Baby I need another shot! You want one?" Tasha ask me

"Yeeeees... wait where is Isla" I start looking around for her, while Natasha gets more shots... I scan the room and I can't ducking find her! Well it's a crowded club. But what was I thinking, getting this wasted! I still have a job and obligations to follow.

"Natasha we have to find her! I can't see her!!!"

"Chill out baby Noah came to get her, She was tired" Tasha say

"He drive here to get her and then just what is waiting for us too call?"

"Yes that's what he said!" He's perfect, I love him!

"I'm gonna call him!" And I do just that, well he doesn't answer at first so I call again! I need to tell him that he's amazing!

"Noah my darling love! I love you!"

"Hey Angel! Do you need me too come and get you?"

"No! Well you know what! Yes please Noah I really want you! So yes please thank you bye love you!"

I tell Tasha to get her things... but everything turns dark before we can leave the club...

Authors note:
Hello! So here's todays episode I promise no heartbreak in the next chapter just trauma:)
But after that I can't promise anything.... Kidding.... Or am I.

Word count: 1111