The girl from the parking lot (Noah)

We got to the rink both excited and scared, walking in there's not a lot of people. I guess this is just some small friendly competition or something. We sit kind of in between people so we would blend in. And then i see her, talking to who i assume is her coach. He reaches out his hand towards her and for a short second she flinches, barely visible but she does. I try not to think much of it but he do look like a creep, but he is the coach for the national team i think they know who they pick you know.

There's a lot of people competing i start to wonder if she is actually going to be competing. It's pretty cool though and it looks so easy but please throwing yourself of ice spinning in the air and not falling while hitting the ice again that can not be easy. But they are all so talented, but not like her. NO ONE is like her that is the one thing I've gathered so far.

Me and johnny are talking until i hear "Evangelia Black skating to Mount Everest" and my eyes snap to her. I lightly hit johnny on the arm and tell him to shut up and watch. Then it starts "Mount Everest ain't got shit on me..."it's the same song as the one playing when i first saw her... and the same routine.

------------

"You know stalking is a crime right?" How could she possibly know i was the one approaching her! there are so many people around here.

"I'm not stalking you!" i answer her.

"And i didn't just win this competition! Listen i don't know who you are and frankly i don't care, just leave me alone, you've done enough don't you think?" she say with a cold face, she looks so empty.

"I said i was sorry and i didn't know what was at stake for you either , i really am sorry and i just needed to know that you were okay, oh and i'm Noah by the way" she just blank stare at me.

"Yeah i don't care who you are, just get one thing straight that didn't happen okay?" she tells me with a statement type of question.

"I don't understand why you would compete today? that's just stupid, and how did you not faint or something? and did your coach know about the inju-" she cuts me of

"Listen to me and listen carefully because i will only say this once! stay away from me, my career and my team, do NOT tell anyone about the fall and do NOT act like you know me or care for me" and then she storms of. Yet again she just walked away from me, and looked just perfect while doing it. But i have to start respecting the fact that she wants me to leave her alone, i just don't know how i am supposed to do that without loosing my mind.

Johnny walks up and say "That girl is so fucking sexy like damn!" i hit him in a kind but warning kind of way "Don't talk like that about her!" he just stars at me with surprise "Yeah sorry man, i feel like I've met her before.... OH MY GOD it's the girl i tried to ask out in the parking lot after our game" laugh is the only thing coming out of my mouth before saying "ohhhhhh i bet she crushed you too pieces" then continue laughing.

We walk towards Johnny's car "Can't stop thinkig about her huh?" he asks me noticing i'm stuck in my own mind

"No i just feel bad for her she looked so empty and in pain" i tell him

"She did have a major fall yesterday it's not that surprising!" Johnny say and look at me.

"No i don't mean that type of pain, she looks like she has been trough a lot i mean she's just so cold and your not born like that, you're made into that" a sigh is released from me as i'm entering the car.

"Yeah well i guess that's not really something for you to worry about. Think about the fact that we don't have practice until Sunday, that's multiple days of freedom" a laugh escapes him after telling me that.

"Yeah your right!" i agree with him.

"Well i always am" i start laughing at his comment.

--------

I get home and just fall asleep on the couch, she is haunting me in my dreams but i love it. We are in Sweden, jumping around in the snow at Christmas and just smiling, laughing and enjoying ourselves. i wake up an hour later and realize that just dreaming about her made me hard. "Fuck" i breath out, she really am fucking gorgeous and in that red and black figure skating outfit that hugs her curves so perfectly. "Shit" i'm not making this easier on myself. I know i shouldn't sexualize her like this but my mind can't shake her away.

I get to the bathroom to take a cold shower so the hard will go down. It takes time but it does...
The shower is so relaxing for my tensed muscles and i finally feel like i'm just relaxing, breathing. After getting out of the shower i cook some pasta with chicken and a white cream sauce. I love cooking it's a way for me to express myself and just get out of my own head for a while.

Lastly for the day i decide to take the dogs for a walk and me having to clear my head decide on taking a long walk. I feel so alone here, johnny is the only one on the team I've actually bonded with. The other guys don't really put in any effort so i stopped to, i should be used to it i mean i come from Stockholm, we aren't the most talkative people but i still had friends and teammates that actually at least pretended to like me. I mean it wouldn't be fair to assume that they did like me but if they didn't they at least pretended to.

We were more like a family back in Sweden,here they act like colleagues who only talk to each other at lunch. This is or job yes but we need to trust each other and respect each other and i'm not sure we do. This season is going to be difficult and we will have too work hard i just hope everyone are willing to put in the effort.

I got a text from coach saying practice on Sunday will be different so only to take workout clothes and our skates, no uniforms. Hmmmm weird..... wonder what coach is up to.

authors note:
i didn't really like this hope all of you do though!
soon there be a litle more interaction between them and maybe some sexual tension an it's wayyyyyyy....
word count: 1152