25

Theodore -

Returning home, in New York with my little mate by my side made the place much better in my view.

I never thought that I would find my mate, given the age I am. She must be 18 years by the looks of it.

" Artemis. I never asked your age?"

" Oh. I am bit to be 18." She said

Making me to tell my beta to get all of the information on her. So I don't miss anything special when it comes to my little wolf.

" Come. You must be tired" I say grabbing her hand while walking to our room.

When entering the room I watch as she looked around the whole room. Like she was taking it all in. She is truly beautiful. I make my way to the bathroom, leaving the bathroom door open. I start to take off my clothes, knowing what I am doing. I mean, she will see me naked soon enough.

I hear a grasp knowing it came from my little mate. Facing her I call out to her.

" Why don't you join me?"

" Huh?" She looked confused but so cute

" You heard me love." I say looking into her eyes. She said nothing to me but she never broke eye contact with me.

I started to take off her clothes slowly waiting if she would stop me. But she did not. And I was getting excited on seeing her body in front of me. That her body will, is mine forever. Mine to hold, love and anything else I wanted.

Lastly my mate stood in her underwear and bra. I take each part off of her. She covered herself up, I lowly growl at that. I take her arms and remove them from her chest.

" Never cover yourself in front of me." I say lowly while looking at her in the eye.

She simply nodded and I grabbed her hips and walked to the shower. Turning on the shower getting the water just right I started to clean her first. Where things lead to one thing to another and I sealed my lips onto hers. The kiss was hot to the touch. Being by her, being near her send pleasure and possessiveness that was deep inside me. I deepen the kiss pinning her to the shower wall, I was getting carried away along with my wolf but I did not care.

But I needed to control myself. I want her first time to be special. I pull myself away with much distaste. Trying to get control of myself and my wolf so I don't lose control and hurt her.

We finish the shower and we hop out getting into some comfortable clothes well Artemis had to use some of mine which I don't mind. But I will have to take her shopping for clothes of her own.

Walking over to the bed getting comfortable about to close my eyes I see Artemis still standing near the bed. I get up a bit and crawl over the bed and pull her onto me and I station myself in my spot while Artemis was on my chest.

" Sleep my dear. You must be tried."

" Good night" I hear her say lowly. Making me smile when I heard her voice. And soon enough my eyes started to close. It was better to get some sleep now because I am going to need it later.