12

Castiel -

After getting everything that I needed I returned home making sure all of the boxes were up away. And soon enough my old friend Lysander came to greet me.

Where Lysander told me that he watched my Catherine push Aurora down the stairs, but that he caught her ahead of time. The news of that pissed me off so before going to my love I went to my brother to discuss with him on the punishment for Catherine.

When I entered Jasper's office I saw father sitting down.

Before I said a word Jasper held up his hand stopping me from speaking.

" Before you start. I already know what catherine has done. And I am glad that Lysander got there in time to save her. But myself and father were thinking about an good enough punishment for catherine but could not think of one that would make her learn of her mistakes. Until of one thing I thought about."

" And what is that?" I say curious

" Marriage. To the person she hates the most."

A smile slowly grows on my face from the words my brother said. I nod my head and leave the room going to see my love. When I saw her asleep on our bed. I take off my jacket and carefully get into the bed laying next to her. Taking in her scent calming my wolf down. Placing my hand on her stomach, her due date is coming much fast than I last time checked.

I placed my head on her chest and closed my eyes feeling very tired, all I wanted to do is sleep before dinner.

-------

I woke up first seeing that Aurora was still sleeping. I gently wake her up. She is very groggy but she gets up anyways. Me and her go down the stairs together for dinner, where I see my brother and he sees us. He comes over and gives us a hug. And then he lower down to give Aurora a hug as well.

" I know that our past is not a good one but I would love it to be apart of this child's life. If that would good with you". Jasper said

" I would like that. And I would be more than okay with that". Aurora said

" Me as well" I said to my brother.

The look on my brother's face was one of relief. He had a huge smile on his face and then he left us to take his place at the table.

So did we, and soon enough Catherine came down to join us at the table. Just myself, Aurora and Jasper along with the other members of the pack. When Catherine saw Aurora sitting at the table. She almost blew up but Jasper cut her off and used the Alpha tone on her. She sat down at the table hesitantly and with a glare towards Aurora.

The food was placed in front of us and we waited for Jasper to take the first bites before we dug into the food. Keeping my hand on Aurora's thigh as we ate, after dinner I hope she would be in mood for later. We will see.

When the dessert came out which was a shock because my brother hardly does sweet things. I think he is doing it for Aurora. And I do not mind one bit.

Before we started our dessert Jasper spoke up.

" I am very glad to announce an alliance has been made between our pack and the Moon peak pack."

" What is the alliance about?" The delta spoke up

" Well, it is an marriage alliance between each pack member, The Alpha and Luna of the Moon peak pack chose someone that want to have a mate with and did the same."

" Who did you chose?" Someone down the table wondered.

Jasper looked directly at Catherine.

" Catherine".

With that Catherine spit out all of her drink.

" What?!!? You can not be serious!" She shouted at him.

" I am. And you better stop raising your voice to me!" Jasper shouted back at Catherine.

Is it wrong for me to watch my sister suffer at this very moment. I think not.

After that the rest of the night went smoothly. Ending up in the bed with my love kissing every part of her body. Getting close to getting her close off until I felt something wet?

" Baby? Are you----"

" Castiel, my water broke..."