6

Castiel -

I was able to get to a medical wing that can help Aurora. Anything to help my love, the news I was told about my love broke me but I still have her. She is not dead.

I do not care that she is human now, she is my mate and always will be no matter what.

I was told that she needed to stay for a while to rest while IV system went through to keep her fluids up. I just wanted until she woke up so we can move again.

-------------

5 years later

Castiel -

I get off from work and I want my mate in my arms more so me and her in the bed never leave it.

Pulling up to the house of mine and my love.

I get out of my car which I had traded a few years back

I get out of my car which I had traded a few years back. Entering the kitchen I can smell fresh blue berries muffins and I see my mate waiting for them to come out of the oven.

I wrap my arms around her kissing her neck bring her close to me.

" Hi" I say

" Hi. Did you have a good day?" Aurora says to me

" Same as before. But I am more happy to be home, with you. And those smell delicious."

" The muffins are almost done, go wash up for dinner".

" Yes ma'am". I kiss her lips before leaving the kitchen.

When I got back to the kitchen I saw the table full of food. My love can cook.

We take our seat and dig into the food. After dinner we watched a movie before going to bed.

Once we were in the bed I have my arms wrapped around my aurora. I start kissing her lips, face. I look down towards her stomach having a slight smile growing on my face. My love is pregnant with our first child and I could not be more happy right now.

I go down to kiss her stomach.

" Little one, I want you to know that I love you so much. And your mother and I can't not wait to see you and to have you in our arms".

I kiss her stomach again.

After we go to sleep in each others arms. Ready for tomorrow.