8

Castiel -

I shot out of my state like utterly confused on what happened. Then I remembered my brother finding me and my mate at our home. Then the next feeling I got was worry because I had no idea where my love is.

I scanned the whole room, seeing that I was in my old room, then I looked down to my left and I see my love laying next to me.

" Baby. Wake up!" I said to her trying to wake her up.

Relief flooded me when my aurora opened her eyes looking at me. Where I see confusion in her eyes.

" What happened?" Aurora said as Castiel hugged her tightly to him afraid on what will happen next. He was scared to lose her, even more so that she is human.

" I believe we are in my old home. My father and my brother planned this all, to get us back here."

" But why?" Aurora said

" Because my dear, my family thinks that I can not stay safe, nor keep you to safe. And now that they know you are pregnant, they won't let us go anytime soon."

" We have our own life Castiel".

" I know my love. I will get us back to our home, I swear to you".

Castiel said to Aurora with such promise in his eyes. But it was cut short by someone coming into the room. That someone was Jasper.

" Sorry little brother, you and your mate are not leaving the grounds. As I said before. And we will talk more about it later when your mate is not in the room, along with father so we can set everything right.

Now, I am sure that you both are very hungry, so please eat up and brother when you are done you know where to find me. And Aurora, after you eat, you will be taken to the medical wing to see how everything is processing along."

With that he left and Castiel and Aurora just looked at each other, seeing that this is there life now. And there might be no way out this time.