23

Artemis -

Looking at myself in the mirror hoping that I looked alright. My sisters always say I look plain to the eye and that no one would want to be with me.

It is okay. Just finish this dinner party and hope that nothing happens tonight. I don't want a mate, at least not yet.

(Artemis's outfit)

As I entered the room I can see a few people have made their way around the place

As I entered the room I can see a few people have made their way around the place. But something caught me off a bit. A smell of sorts. My head started to talk to me, believing that it is my wolf I would just have to ask her later.

I stand by the stairs greeting everyone that passed me, I take turn waiting some air before I chicken out before the dinner evens starts. But something stopped me, not a smell this time but someone talking. Feeling warmth hit my skin by just his voice. What is happening to me?

I turn around and I see Cecily pushing herself up on a poor man. Before she could anything else dinner was called for that is when I looked at him in the eyes. And one word screamed in my head. "Mate" but I can not speak it.

" I am going to be the Luna of the Savage pack. And me being luna of one of the best packs in the world I would have the best fighter and lover by my side" Cecily said

No matter what she said I could not tear my eyes away from him. I don't even know his name.

The next thing I knew I was moving. My aunt Aurora was moving to the dinner table.

" It is okay dear. Everything will be okay."

" He is my mate. Do I have to go with him?

" Yes. You do. But not now. Castiel is speaking to your father right. A plan will made. Don't worry."

I listened to my aunt and waited for dinner to be done so I can go back to my room as dumb as it may sound.

Almost everyone was talking to each other I on the other hand kept to myself. Father stood to make the announcements and so did the other Alpha's that came all this way.

" Alpha Caleb of the Silver moon pack has agreed to the union of Princess Odette Davenport".

Everyone clapped. Father moved on.

"Alpha Blaze of stone pack has agreed to the union of Princess Octavia Davenport"

" Alpha Brooks of the Dawn pack has agreed to the union of Princess Bonnie Davenport."

" Alpha Frederick of the Moon peak pack agreed on the union of Princess Ivy Davenport."

( Alpha Frederick of the moon peak pack is the son of Killian and his human chosen mate)

" And lastly, Alpha Theodore Of the savage pack has agreed to the union of Princess Artemis Davenport." 

Cecily's face fell. She was sure that he would pick her but nope. Cecily was beyond furious, she glared at her sister the whole night.

The ones that were chosen had to leave that night or in the morning. Theodore wanted to leave that night. And he was not going to take no as an answer. As he was holding Artemis's hand trying smell her scent.

" I will get my things."

" No. You will not. I will get you anything that you want. But we must go. Say goodbye to your family."

Artemis lip shook, she was trying to control her tears but she was failing