21

Artemis -

When father rushed us out of the house to be ready for school, which is not surprising. My lovely siblings always cut classes. It drives the teachers mad.

However once inside the school I head to my locker getting my books of mating 101. Yep, you heard right. The school has a class for the ones that come of age to know about things like that. The only part is I have not done it, unlike my brothers and sisters I would want to wait for mate. Whom ever he may be.

But I do not know what my future has for me. I could be pushed off to a pack for an alliance and have no say in the matter. No matter, I push all of that into the back of my mine, trying to focus on school.

I hate mating 101 class, everyone makes fun of me. Just because I don't sleep with everything that moves I became pathetic to their eyes?!

Whatever. Just want lunch right now.

A few classes later

Walking to the cafe for lunch, one of the rooms open up showing Ellis and Elliot with a she-wolf coming out of the room. They were fixing their clothes as Ellis saw me. And the she-wolf saw me as well. She had a look of disgust on her face.

" little sister" both say as they hugged me.

Gross. Now I have to burn my clothes.

" Come on sister. Lets eat lunch together" Elliot said

Both of them dragged me along into the cafe waiting in the line for our food.

" Thank you so much little sister for showing when you did. Holly or whatever her name is, is very clingy to say the least." Elliot said

" And she is always so damn loud when I am in th-" Ellis was cut off by Elliot's elbow to the ribs.

Ellis realized what he was about to say in front of his sister. So he changed the topic. The three of them sat down to have lunch. Not soon after that school was done and all were going home.

-------

" Mom! I am home!" I shouted

" Hi baby. How was your day at school?"

" The same. Where's dad."

" Still working. But you go on to your room and start your homework. Dinner will be done soon."

Listening my mom I go to my room putting everything on my desk.

Before I knew it dinner was ready. Taking my place at the table waiting for dad to take the first bite. Other than that my uncle Castiel and Aunt Aurora where here, and my cousins all were here for dinner tonight. I did not mind at all but I had a feeling that something was going to happen.

Watching my father, mother, uncle and aunt look at each other. Like they were speaking in code.

Then my father cleared his throat.

" I want to tell all of you that we will be getting guests. Since none of you have found mates, new blood could possibly help the matter at hand. But I do have arrangements in mind. But more of that later."

With father's speech I had a lot to think about. Laying in my bed wondering what will happen in the next days that will follow.